Pages:
Author

Topic: 87 dead after crane collapses at world’s holiest mosque in Mecca - page 2. (Read 3234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Iran is planning to sue Saudi Arabia over this disaster.
I wonder what they plan to achieve by doing this.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
^^^^ It is not surprising. Very few Arabs lost their lives in the stampede. Most of those who got killed were from Iran and African nations. As far as I understood, no one from the GCC nations lost their lives. And for the Saudis, the lives of the other pilgrims are worthless. Even more so, if they are from the Shiite country of Iran.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Saudis Bulldoze Dead Hajj Pilgrims Like Garbage

On Thursday 769 Muslims were killed in a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi officials blamed pilgrims for not following the rules for the deadly stampede. Others blamed the convoy of the son of the Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for the tragedy.

About two million Muslims from 180 countries arrived in Saudi Arabia this year for the annual pilgrimage.

The Saudis bulldozed the bodies after the deadly stampede.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/saudis-bulldoze-dead-hajj-pilgrims-like-garbage/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Yes, if I'm going to plagiarise my posts, I shouldn't be so obvious about it. Smiley

I like easy memes. Easier to google. Please don't make me work harder for free...

Smiley

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
Yes, if I'm going to plagiarise my posts, I shouldn't be so obvious about it. Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
I'm trying to decide if it's funnier to see this as "the will of Allah" or as the devil getting some revenge for Hadjis stoning him.

Wait. Hadji? Is that right? OMG. Hadji's dead! No!!11!

You stampeders did it. You finally really did it. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
I'm trying to decide if it's funnier to see this as "the will of Allah" or as the devil getting some revenge for Hadjis stoning him.

Wait. Hadji? Is that right? OMG. Hadji's dead! No!!11!

You stampeders did it. You finally really did it. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Activity: 675
Yet another incident? And this time the death toll is way higher.
It calls into doubt the competence of those managing this pilgrimage.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Again there is a sad news from Haj, many peoples died and injured the incident. RIP
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Muslim Stampede Kills More than 450 Outside Mecca (VIDEO)

A Muslim stampede killed more than 450 people during the annual “stoning of the devil” in the tent city of Mina outside Mecca.

The stampede was caught on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4Woeqwsdk

From the video it looks like the people were crushed in the street.

CNN reported:

A stampede during one of the last rituals of the Hajj season — the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca — has killed more than 450 people and injured 719 others in Saudi Arabia.

The stampede occurred Thursday morning during the ritual known as “stoning the devil” in the tent city of Mina, about 2 miles from Mecca, Islam’s holiest city.

Hundreds have been killed in past years during the same ceremony, and it comes only 13 days after a crane collapse killed more than 100 people at another major Islamic holy site, the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

“We have a stampede accident in Mina, and civil defense is dealing with it,” said Brig. Gen. Mansour al-Turki, an Interior Ministry spokesman.

Civil defense authorities said the latest death toll is 453, but the numbers have been climbing steadily. Officials deployed 4,000 workers, along with 220 ambulances and other vehicles, to Mina to help deal with the disaster.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/muslim-stampede-kills-more-than-450-outside-mecca-video/

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sad.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
This Reminds me of those stories when they say someone died while praying or how beautiful it is to die in a religious place...anyway R.I.P

Dying in your sleep in a religious place is beautiful. Being crushed like a tomato? Not so much...

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
This Reminds me of those stories when they say someone died while praying or how beautiful it is to die in a religious place...anyway R.I.P
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If it had been a stork, it would have brought life, not taken life away. After all, isn't it the stork that brings the new babies to the parents? But now we see that a crane is the one that takes life away.

Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
107 muslims Martyred till now Sad
It was a very sad incident in the history of Islam , Rip all the victims of Mecca..
There are very lucky seriously, they died in Holy Kaaba.

I don't know whether they consider deaths from building collapse as "martyrdom". Anyway, it was a sad incident. That said, I don't know why they allowed the worshipers inside the mosque, when the construction activity was ongoing.

Money.

Do they have to pay to get in?

Hope this sad accident won't affect people's faith in performing Hajj and Saudi goverment learn something valuable from this and be more careful..

Since when does death effect peoples faith. Normally the idiotically spin it into it was gods will or some crap.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Deep condolence to the victims.
May the souls rest in peace.. Sad
And the families are given strength..
Hope this sad accident won't affect people's faith in performing Hajj and Saudi goverment learn something valuable from this and be more careful..

Cranes stand in every city, and it is almost completely unheard of that one will collapse.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Deep condolence to the victims.
May the souls rest in peace.. Sad
And the families are given strength..
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
It was a very sad incident in the history of Islam , Rip all the victims of Mecca..

I don't know whether they consider deaths from building collapse as "martyrdom". Anyway, it was a sad incident. That said, I don't know why they allowed the worshipers inside the mosque, when the construction activity was ongoing.

Money.

You pay for doing worship ? it is just a question , Think before you speak dear.....
Tell me dear you pay when you worship.?

No my dear I do not. I guess this hotel cost nothing to build? Opening in 2017. Use google image to know what it is... If you don't already.

Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Money.

You pay for doing worship ? it is just a question , Think before you speak dear.....
Tell me dear you pay when you worship.?
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Money.

Construction was compelete almost just cranes stand inside the Haram Shareef. This month is of Hajj for Muslims thats why they don't stop people to worship in Holy Kaaba.
Pages:
Jump to: