Pages:
Author

Topic: 888,888 KickTokens Frozen Drop to each of 167,375 crypto users (Read 723 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Kicktokens was once a good coin and a good airdrop token. Yet, it just became a shittoken prolly because of the market downfall and lack of updates to users. Imagine having a lot of tokens could lead to a lot of tokens just by hodling. But, right now as I was checking their site, can't find a decent ICO that they're running on their site.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
I received 888,888 Kick Tokens in 2 different wallet and i noticed that it isn't available for withdrawal though this is a shitcoin but at least can be sold for little $. I pray they unlock the token soon
They will surely keep some conditions to unlock those tokens. If you think you'll get free dollars without doing anything then you are wrong.

Why they didn´t send the airdrop in 2018?  Cheesy If you received 888 888 KickTokens in 2018 the value of the airdrop would be 133333USD! But now? Not more than 60 USD.  Huge loss.  Cry Cheesy
Let's not discuss that shitcoin anymore. Closing the thread until the value returns to 133333 USD again. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I received 888,888 Kick Tokens in 2 different wallet and i noticed that it isn't available for withdrawal though this is a shitcoin but at least can be sold for little $. I pray they unlock the token soon
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Why they didn´t send the airdrop in 2018?  Cheesy If you received 888 888 KickTokens in 2018 the value of the airdrop would be 133333USD! But now? Not more than 60 USD.  Huge loss.  Cry Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I also received these coins in my wallet, but I am not serious about this airdrop. I don’t understand why to make airdrop in such quantity. if we recount the amount that they have distributed, it will be very large. most likely, after unlocking, these 888888 coins will cost less than a dollar, so it makes no sense to earn
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes, I received it in November, but they haven't clarified how to claim it. One of the regional admins told me, these tokens will be available in Kickex exchange only to use as a gas fee! Though I did not believe him as he wasn't sure too!
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I already received the airdrop and I wanted to send it to Kucoin exchange and transaction was reverted, after that I found out that tokens are locked, but I did not find until when tokens are locked, or what are the conditions for unlocking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I never participated in this kick project from the beginning when kick held an ico until it changed to kickex and many of my friends got airdrops from this frozen drop and the amount was quite pretty nearly $ 100 only and I thought this airdrop was only for former kicktoken holders who had wallets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
Lol, this is an absolute shitcoin, and price won't worth anything reasonable once it is unlocked. If I were the dev, I'll rather create a real use case ASAP
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
I am part of those that received the 888,888 Kicktoken. I think the contract is locked because I tried sending out the token to kucoin but failed after checking coinmarketcap to know the exchange it's trading and volume. Is there any way to get rid this token from my wallet
There is no way to remove it from our wallet because the token's smart contract is locked. And we can't move it anywhere. This is one of the bullshit projects and the most useless airdrop I've ever known. I have checked their news channels but have yet to find an article regarding the date of unlocking these tokens, maybe they just want to advertise their project to everyone and don't want anyone to have it can sell it
did not they already mention it, they will us how to unfreeze it after they successfully launch their kickex exchange?
just wait for it patiently, even if they do not unfreeze it. nothing wrong will happen with your wallet and the balance inside of it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am part of those that received the 888,888 Kicktoken. I think the contract is locked because I tried sending out the token to kucoin but failed after checking coinmarketcap to know the exchange it's trading and volume. Is there any way to get rid this token from my wallet
There is no way to remove it from our wallet because the token's smart contract is locked. And we can't move it anywhere. This is one of the bullshit projects and the most useless airdrop I've ever known. I have checked their news channels but have yet to find an article regarding the date of unlocking these tokens, maybe they just want to advertise their project to everyone and don't want anyone to have it can sell it
You're right, this will remain in our wallet until they unlock it. It is like we're keeping their trash and we can't do anything but to keep it.

Seems like it is their main goal, to have their product be advertised and they don't want anyone who received the coin to benefit from the airdrop. Or maybe they have their own reason.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Nobody wants these absolutely trash tokens, nobody cares about sh*tcoins anymore so I don't even know why you would bother spamming the forum with these trash airdrops.

I predict these will be worth close to zero if/when they ever hit an exchange, so you've almost certainly wasted your time claiming the airdrop.

You are overreacting, I don't know why you are so upset, but at least he provides information for anyone who wants to take part in the airdrop, and the price when listing doesn't matter, it's only airdrop and you don't need to spend money on it Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Received this shitcoin in my wallet too, any way to get rid of this from Ledger?
If this is already in your wallet, the only thing you can do is to wait for the dev to unlock it before you can get rid of it by sending it to another wallet.
I have also receive this coin, and it is very unfortunate for freezing this coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
ive received this airdrop last night, but when i read their smart contract, its not available to send because send function was locked..
its only for estimation on your wallet.. dunno when the token is available to send, is anyone have information about when this token are transferable ?
It will never be transferable as the contract that already used in the exchange sites have been replaced with the new contract. I have an opinion if the team has already locked it through the code.
You can't do that until the team will announce if they have opened it and i think that will never happen.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
Received this shitcoin in my wallet too, any way to get rid of this from Ledger?
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
These airdrops are unfair and the tokens that they are distributed randomly, this is only to attract someone to glance at their project. it's useless, if we can't sell it now, we just have to watch later. actually this airdrop has been a long time and yes, my friend got the airdrop, maybe I'm out of luck. currently their project is running a referral program, every user who registers and does KCY will get 40k Kick tokens, and I hope this is not a scammer in taking someone's identity.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
Lol, this token has been literally dead because of the SEC case against them.

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/u-s-sec-files-lawsuit-against-kik-for-unregistered-2017-ico/23754/

So I don't know, maybe it's just way to hype the project again. Haven't check mine, however, it's a dead coin so probably it will just sleep in your wallet if you received the bounties.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Nobody wants these absolutely trash tokens, nobody cares about sh*tcoins anymore so I don't even know why you would bother spamming the forum with these trash airdrops.

I predict these will be worth close to zero if/when they ever hit an exchange, so you've almost certainly wasted your time claiming the airdrop.

actually there are a few exchanges that already accepts this token and right now even Kucoin accept this token to trade in their platform
Pages:
Jump to: