Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 197. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm pledging 500 8bit to the new development team.

Who's with me?  How much do you pledge? 

Let's give people a reason to take control of this coin and dedicate themselves to its development.

Our masternode network is still 200 strong and there are endless possibilities with this coin.

Respond to this post with how much 8bit you are willing to pledge and/or what services you can provide for this coin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Thank you for the positive feedback, I even received some donations (seriously didn't expect that so early in the game here) Thank You!  I'll keep pushing forward and illustrating ideas but I still need a developer.

Incredible work. 

I will be more than happy to donate once we have a full team behind the coin and a solid plan for its future.

Your ideas are awesome. 

What are your thought on MasterTrader and his team taking on Dev work for 8bit?

I've been in private communication with MasterTrader.  He likes the direction but like many of us, he is extremely busy and caught up in work and other projects.  As I mentioned before, I'm not a coder and I'm not sure about the workload I am proposing.

I am still here and would like to help if we get a new developer.
Thanks dude, I was going to reach out to you for a helping hand.  It's cool you spoke up first.  Grin

We'll just have to wait and see what happens but I'll be open to partner with anyone that would be willing to devote his/her time.  I promise all considering Dev's, I will see this project to it's end.

I am sure there are a few of us here 40+ that want 8bit to succeed. I've spent countless quarters in arcade machines. I have my original Atari and Coleco Vision. Donating to someone whom wants it to succeed is easy to do.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Must i change the header / banner from the reddit page with the new logo?

I wouldn't worry about that... not yet.  The logo will probably change over the next week or two and we should probably be patient over the next couple days and see what direction the wind blows.

oke
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I wouldn't worry about that... not yet.  The logo will probably change over the next week or two and we should probably be patient over the next couple days and see what direction the wind blows.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Thank you for the positive feedback, I even received some donations (seriously didn't expect that so early in the game here) Thank You!  I'll keep pushing forward and illustrating ideas but I still need a developer.

Incredible work. 

I will be more than happy to donate once we have a full team behind the coin and a solid plan for its future.

Your ideas are awesome. 

I've been in private communication with MasterTrader.  He likes the direction but like many of us, he is extremely busy and caught up in work and other projects.  As I mentioned before, I'm not a coder and I'm not sure about the workload I am proposing.

Thanks dude, I was going to reach out to you for a helping hand.  It's cool you spoke up first.  Grin

We'll just have to wait and see what happens but I'll be open to partner with anyone that would be willing to devote his/her time.  I promise all considering Dev's, I will see this project to it's end.

Thats great. Most important thing i guess is to gain control over the coin to gain confidence. Is this a service that MasterTrader could provide?

Incredible work. 

Your ideas are awesome. 

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 32
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
legendary
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
One word... Adoption.

There is zero adoption here.  

I do understand what you are saying, but it doesn't give me any hope that 8bit will ever be more than a shitcoin with a sub $20k market cap.

You are an amazing investor  Grin

I have seen you actively FUD-ing and depreciating this coin many times in this thread, while you are one of the biggest holders, and most active members Smiley

There are a lot of people looking into this thread... That is value by itself. Well, now after your words, less of them will want to invest  Roll Eyes, while actually there is something on this coin, which made it have so many supporters and followers up to now.

+1

Nobody can predict the future... I think this coin just need more PR
Some thought and a proposal on how to revitalize 8BIT

First and foremost, I believe it vital to re-brand 8BIT with a new look.  The space invader alien was taken from a Google image search and is literally the fourth image displayed when you search "8BIT".  This lack of creativity reflects poorly on our community and only fuels the fire that this coin is a scamcoin.  I took some time and illustrated a new logo.  This is a work in progress and please leave any feedback you may have.

New original logo: Revision 0
http://s16.postimg.org/54xx8tc2p/8bit_newlogo.jpg

Second, we need a new wallet practically built from the ground up.  Please look at the roadmap below:

DISREGARD THE GRAPHIC DESIGN OF THIS TEMPLATE, what is important are the features pinpointed.  Again, work in progress.

8BIT ROADMAP: Revision 0
http://s8.postimg.org/jti0h9y41/8_BIT_1_1_Poster.jpg

Please keep in mind slides 4-8 will have to be web driven.  I own the domain for 8bitcoin.org and will be more than happy to devote my time into getting these sites off the ground.

Purchase 8BIT - Links to exchanges trading 8BIT.  A devoted exchange to strictly 8BIT would be nice, I'm not sure if that is possible. 

Games / Store  - I know the big question in everyone's mind is how the games section will work.  What I am visioning is a enormous library of Unity driven games that can be streamed within the wallet using the Unity Player Plugin.  There are literally thousands of independent games that you can play on this engine and many are free to play.  After a period of time and 8BIT has grown a small but respected Market Cap we will be well positioned to reach out to Unity game developers and present 8BIT wallet as a second home for hosted Unity games. 

Community - home of discussion, clans, tournaments and news. 

Live Feeds - Any community user can have their live twitch feed present on this page.

So this is my vision.  Unfortunately I can't help with any aspects developing this new wallet (aside from the web aspect).  I'm reaching out, if I'm going to continue to move forward on this I'll need some help.  I'm looking for a one or two developers that know their shit.  I can handle the graphic design and building the website but I'm not a coder. 

Donations are a great incentive to keep working on this project....
8BIT Contribution Wallet: 8GQRUJy3GB6r3m3HS7eZsr27dzV91D5xdz

Thanks, Crypto_Graphics
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I think people are buying hoping that someone will pick up this coin. We will probably need a coin swap unless the original dev. hands over the keys. I highly doubt that will happen. We will see with time. I am one of the biggest bag holders too... We can only hope. If that does happen price will go up a lot.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Only truth is coin is 3 weeks old and we need to build a market around it that needs 8bit.

been googling for some time now and the market is huge for 8bit.

we just need a group that wants to pick it up.

legendary
One word... Adoption.

I do understand what you are saying, but it doesn't give me any hope that 8bit will ever be more than a shitcoin with a sub $20k market cap.

I have seen you actively FUD-ing and depreciating this coin many times in this thread, while you are one of the biggest holders, and most active members Smiley

There are a lot of people looking into this thread... That is value by itself. Well, now after your words, less of them will want to invest  Roll Eyes, while actually there is something on this coin, which made it have so many supporters and followers up to now.

Whatever scrub.

I don't lie just because I am invested. 

The truth hurts sometimes.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
One word... Adoption.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
One word... Adoption.

Thank you for the understanding.

P.S. And sadly, it shouldn't give you any hope my friend. This will happen as long as people continue to buy promises and fancy gimmicks. The whole point of my posts was about adoption. Everyone must first ask themselves if any given coin has the chances for adoption before consider it as "long term" "investment". Otherwise buy low, sell high and f* it (which is sadly currently the best way for making profits and I am all against that).

Now.. really... good night all.
legendary
If that was the case, every shitcoin would have a million dollar market cap.

No. In this case Litecoin has $56M market cap.

Litecoin came from a different era.

It piggybacked on bitcoin's success.  People thought it was the next big thing.  

This mentality is dead.  You can't even begin to compare 8bit to litecoin.

While you have some point (that Litecoin is older) you are again very wrong.
Litecoin is still here and it has millions of $ volume every single day.
The fact that Litecoin is still here should ring a bell to you.

If you want more comparisons other than the one with operating systems, I can give you one more.
Benz invented automobile and then again, you can buy Renault packed with full extras way cheaper than basic Mercedes.
Which do you think is the better car?

I think people here see my point and I just think it's time for me to sleep.

Have a good night and I repeat.. I hope this one will sort out for you.

Cheers,
Spartak

One word... Adoption.

Jump to: