Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 265. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Me jump off ? Yes I still keep that up. But but you guys didn't even reached 300k ? and dream 400k ? hahahaha .

Good luck dreaming .

21 hours left .
Don't mess like that man.
Don't jump off window.
It is not funny.

No man, I will jump off as promise. At least I keep my promises and I have guts Smiley) the dev didn't even had guts to accept my challenge if 8BIT goes back in those 24h at 100k he would give me 1 BTC he said nothing .
But I keep my words .

I don't see how this coin would resist to such major push. They are even more sells then buy . To get at 400k they'll need around 20 BTC . TO get at 100K around 13-15 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Me jump off ? Yes I still keep that up. But but you guys didn't even reached 300k ? and dream 400k ? hahahaha .

Good luck dreaming .

21 hours left .

I hope you break a leg Smiley

And I triple my investment also.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Good luck dreaming .

21 hours left .
Don't mess like that man.
Don't jump off window.
It is not funny.
Activity: 812

Good luck dreaming .

21 hours left .
legendary
Activity: 1274

Ok my friend finally showed up and I gave him all the tech details, he is working on the roadmap atm.
I am still stuck with the 360 seconds post limit so I will try to keep messages limited to answer questions.

Will this project have anything to do with 8-bit games? 

Or is that just a catchy name with a lucky number Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Ok my friend finally showed up and I gave him all the tech details, he is working on the roadmap atm.
I am still stuck with the 360 seconds post limit so I will try to keep messages limited to answer questions.

Activity: 406
some nice 8 bit games for android and ios would go nicley with this coin, use 8 bit for in game purchases etc

Now that's a million dollar idea!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
There is room for growth sure, but only if there is something to back it up. A 500,000 USD market cap would take the price to the 0.02's.

It would need a fair bit more volume to get us there - 67BTC of buys between now and 0.02.

Not impossible I suppose.

Your thinking in the short term. If half of those sellers drop out because they realize the coin is worth a ton more than 0.01 BTC then it will be a much shorter trip.

'If' indeed.
Activity: 714
some nice 8 bit games for android and ios would go nicley with this coin, use 8 bit for in game purchases etc
There is room for growth sure, but only if there is something to back it up. A 500,000 USD market cap would take the price to the 0.02's.

It would need a fair bit more volume to get us there - 67BTC of buys between now and 0.02.

Your thinking in the short term. If half of those sellers drop out because they realize the coin is worth a ton more than 0.01 BTC then it will be a much shorter trip.
I <3 Alts

Activity: 306

I'm still in favor of MN with game torrents on them, and eventually multiplayer for old school games.

Lots of money in games.

That would be a killer

I'm still in favor of MN with game torrents on them, and eventually multiplayer for old school games.

Lots of money in games.
Activity: 306
we are in the middle of the pump buddy
Crave went to 68k, pulled back about 50%, then went up about 8x. I think we just got off of the 50% retracement of the pump. Only room for growth from here. I say we can easily hit 0.01-0.02 from here.

With as little supply in play we should easily be able to hit 0.02 BTC.

And idk what the dev is thinking about as far as amount needed for MN but if it's 88 then 0.02 BTC X 88 8BIT = 1.75 BTC. That's not a bad price for a MN at all. Plus you have to keep in mind that if we earn 0.7 8BIT per MN per day then we are pulling in 0.014 BTC a day. That's more than if you bought an antminer at the same price! These MN would be the most profitable on the market!
Activity: 644
Crave went to 68k, pulled back about 50%, then went up about 8x. I think we just got off of the 50% retracement of the pump. Only room for growth from here. I say we can easily hit 0.01-0.02 from here.
legendary
Activity: 1073
great launch!!!
I'm looking forward to more updates soon
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I <3 Alts
It's true, said he was going to film it if it got above 0.004. We'll see if he wakes up and jumps (first floor btw, he's not gonna die. Tongue)

The dev needs to update ANN so it reads "8BIT: watch a guy jump out of a window when we reach 400k"

Screw specs.
Activity: 714
somethings happening lol

Glad i picked up some more around 170 ish while fud was doing its rounds  Cheesy
Jump to: