Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 271. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
everyone panics so fast if you cant afford to loose money you shouldnt be in alts
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Still no announcement, no roadmap
Activity: 79
wtf another scam?Huh why the price go down?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wondering what will happen now. We are at 150k sats, so only 150 BTC coin or $30K coin, so it depends what the big players want, will they let it die, or do we have a pump again to 300k sats or 500k sats?
Activity: 105
90k sats will be fcking awsome

i know right, i would love too see that happen.

time for a morning prayer!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
90k sats will be fcking awsome
i think once the mn wallet is released you will all be buying this back ul again. especially if mn requires 100-200 8bit.

Well it looks pretty dead to me .....and going down every minute. I think in a an hour or two will be 90k

that would be great.

Yeah Imagine in 12 hours where it would be  Grin to 0.05 - 0.10$ / 8BIT and collecting dust cause whales moved on at other coins .

SLING  & NEUTRON .

that would also be great, damn brah your like the best ever.
Activity: 812
i think once the mn wallet is released you will all be buying this back ul again. especially if mn requires 100-200 8bit.

Well it looks pretty dead to me .....and going down every minute. I think in a an hour or two will be 90k

that would be great.

Yeah Imagine in 12 hours where it would be  Grin to 0.05 - 0.10$ / 8BIT and collecting dust cause whales moved on at other coins .

SLING  & NEUTRON .

that would be great.

that would give this a big spike in price when it happens, specially when we have only 100k current market cap around 200 btc.
Activity: 714
nice added to cyptsy i think we cant call scam for atleast another 2 day so all you guys calling scam should be jumping in now buying up some cheap coin its not going much lower than this

Unless of course if they are right.
why would he fix his walet if he was going to do a runner?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
nice added to cyptsy i think we cant call scam for atleast another 2 day so all you guys calling scam should be jumping in now buying up some cheap coin its not going much lower than this

Unless of course if they are right.
I like how in one night the thread is fud-filled and people call scam left and right. Before I've claimed a dev has to deliver in a week before they're labelled a scam, now it's 3 days. My goodness these people need to chill.  Tongue

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM .

Kiddin . no really I am kidding . But I Lost a good amount of money on this. Developer it would better deliver .
Activity: 644
I like how in one night the thread is fud-filled and people call scam left and right. Before I've claimed a dev has to deliver in a week before they're labelled a scam, now it's 3 days. My goodness these people need to chill.  Tongue
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hi boys, can i get 8bit coin wallet??
if it don't have, it's mean scam incoming.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Another one bites the dust.
has the dev been online again yet
Jump to: