Pages:
Author

Topic: 9 MILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN TO GO UNDER THE HAMMER | DailySatoshi.com (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
well this article gained the attention of the users  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum
You think there's only 3 rich people/organisations in the world who could  take a large chunk of coins privately ?

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Seems like a big auction, get ready for a price shift, hopefully up!

Well if everyone remembers that the Federal Marshall's auction coins apparently sold at premium over spot, despite FUD, then it should move up.
Why do you way the coins from the first SR auction were sold at a premium? The price was never disclosed and it can only be speculated as to what price they were sold at.

although the dynamics of such an auction would indicate that they would sell at a discount due to the limited number of potential participants and requirement to buy a large amount

An exchange or a whale like Richard Branson etc could have taken the lot in one bite to make a profit later

The winklevoss brothers could have taken a loan from their dad to buy them

A hedge fund or venture capital firm could have swallowed the lot

Too many possibilities........

You have listed 3 potential participants of the auction. If they are the only people buying then they would have little reason to want to pay the going market price because they do not need to compete with other market participants.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Well if everyone remembers that the Federal Marshall's auction coins apparently sold at premium over spot, despite FUD, then it should move up.
Why do you way the coins from the first SR auction were sold at a premium? The price was never disclosed and it can only be speculated as to what price they were sold at.

although the dynamics of such an auction would indicate that they would sell at a discount due to the limited number of potential participants and requirement to buy a large amount

An exchange or a whale like Richard Branson etc could have taken the lot in one bite to make a profit later

The winklevoss brothers could have taken a loan from their dad to buy them

A hedge fund or venture capital firm could have swallowed the lot

Too many possibilities........
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
These are not "his" coins. This article is very poorly written.
This seems to be the trend among various "news" publications that write about bitcoin, although this article is exceptionally badly written.

I think people are trying to make money from advertising so they will accept anyone to write for them so they can get a catchy headline, as many people will not go directly to a website for their bitcoin related news (as they would go to CNN or foxnews for "MSM" news) but would rather use services like zero block or google news to find news

Hey guys I've just returned from some time away and read this article. This isn't up to our standards (Sure some of our content isn't perfect but we at least fact check it) and I'm going to be removing it from our site. Thank you all for your feedback.

Also we are less about making ad money and more about bringing good content. Hence why I'm going to be reviewing the article with daily satoshis Cheif Editor to make sure nothing like this ever makes it onto our site again.
Activity: 532
Is it just me or does the article give you brain damage?

Pretty badly written.

But those probably aren't "his" coins.

Terrible syntax agreed but the main jist of it is understood.

Well I would say that the credibility of the article goes out the window after someone reads the first paragraph when it say's that satoshi's bitcoin was taken therefore most people would stop reading and never get to see what the article is even saying
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again

Pretty badly written.

Hopeful it's not a bust. I could really do a price jump at the moment.

I am quite sure anyone holding bitcoin could really do with a price jump at the moment, including me! Let's all use the currency and force it up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

Pretty badly written.

Hopeful it's not a bust. I could really do a price jump at the moment.
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again

Pretty badly written.

legendary
Activity: 1050

Pretty badly written.

Activity: 532
This seems to be the trend among various "news" publications that write about bitcoin, although this article is exceptionally badly written.

I think people are trying to make money from advertising so they will accept anyone to write for them so they can get a catchy headline, as many people will not go directly to a website for their bitcoin related news (as they would go to CNN or foxnews for "MSM" news) but would rather use services like zero block or google news to find news
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I also have some of Satoshi's coins.  Cool   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Satochi's coins ? you mean Bitcoin in general ?  Undecided I didn't get it . if you speak about his coins which he mined or about Bitcoin in general.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

A lot of garbage coin sites full of crap articles popping up lately.

I mean just look at their about use page: http://dailysatoshi.com/about-us/

Yea a Lot of SHIT news sites are coming out of nowhere...So annoying.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Dude, that's one shitty article tbh, and really badly written. You need to change things around.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
If you want to keep people on your site, then please do something about the person that is writing the articles.

Let some one else proofread everything before publishing, that would also help.
Activity: 490
This is a 9 out of 10 in the douchey article stakes...sad write up
Pages:
Jump to: