Pages:
Author

Topic: 90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams - page 2. (Read 1774 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
May 12, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
I suffer so the opportunity is high. I think Maxim traders are familiar with this term. However, it may be possible to reduce the quality of damage if you have to worry about work.
I do not understand the term you said, but I strongly agree that someone should reduce the quality of damage if he is worried about his work, just I'm a little surprised about the work you mean, because traders who already have more experience, of course there is always work new to him.
Activity: 145
Merit: 104
May 12, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
Many project come, hold an IEO/ICO, can't get any single penny from it and shutdown the project without paying Hunters.

Even so many well funded projects get out from everything after getting what they were looking for. And in this matter some BM's are also helpless when they can't do anything for their hunters. There have many projects who came, got good investment, pay hunters and keep them waiting by saying that they are going to be listed very soon and runaway before getting listed. Some though list on any exchange, but on any small one, so that it can cost them less, so that they can show that they are not here to run.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
May 12, 2020, 12:28:31 PM
This is a big industry by itself right now, I do not really think that people realize how big the bounty world is when they are not checking each and one of them and there is no data that collects all of the bounties in one website. However this is over 100 million a year in general if you combine all of them together.

Hence, it is normal that 90% of it is scam when they are not either paying you what they said they will pay you, or even if they pay you the tokens they are usually too late and the price dropped like crazy and all of your work becomes 3 cents suddenly. If it was normal and legit, we would have seen millions of people applying because it is basically free money that you chase and that would get a lot of people who would want a piece of it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 11, 2020, 11:20:19 PM
You cannot be perfect, you are right. But the bounty manager has a huge responsibility, it depends to a large extent on whether the project will receive community support or not.
I think the bounty manager has the same responsibility as the bounty hunters, I mean if maybe there are some difference but it should not be big.
Here's the picture I am seeing, a bounty manager is contracted by the team to work for them, and the manager's job is to get people to work for the task or promotion the team wants to implement, so the brain is the team which are behind the project.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 11, 2020, 03:40:01 PM
I suffer so the opportunity is high. I think Maxim traders are familiar with this term. However, it may be possible to reduce the quality of damage if you have to worry about work.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
May 11, 2020, 07:08:25 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams. Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
In 2020 there are too many scam projects, even they have been listed at the exchange. But they still do not make bounty payments, need to be careful when participating in bounty at the present time.

It needs to be careful when deciding to join a bounty campaign. Many campaigns don't pay to hunters and I agree that 90% of bounty campaigns are scams but I think we still need to try to follow the campaign because we never know how the end of a new project
follow the bounty as much as you can or follow the many airdrops, if 90% SCAM, then you still have 10% paid, don't worry
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
May 11, 2020, 06:24:59 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams. Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
In 2020 there are too many scam projects, even they have been listed at the exchange. But they still do not make bounty payments, need to be careful when participating in bounty at the present time.

It needs to be careful when deciding to join a bounty campaign. Many campaigns don't pay to hunters and I agree that 90% of bounty campaigns are scams but I think we still need to try to follow the campaign because we never know how the end of a new project
I agree that most bounty campaigns from the beginning of 2020 are scams. But a few of them are really good enough for bounty hunters like me to pay attention and find a campaign that suits me. Reviewing information carefully also does not prevent professional scammers. So if I accidentally helped the scammers, I could only apologize to the investors.  Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 11, 2020, 05:08:04 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
May 11, 2020, 04:31:49 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 11, 2020, 01:08:24 AM
Yeah, I agree with you. Or to be more precise, 90% of current ICOs are scams.
Maybe more I guess, TBH, I don't trust at ICO at this stage anymore, why? because we have an IEO, the new model which is more safer for the investors, so why would we still go for an ICO.

Therefore, when you participate in any bounty campaign, please review the project information carefully. Not only did you not receive the reward, but you might also have helped the scammers.
In the past, participating in a bounty on an ICO project gives real good payment because the market was bullish, but things have change a lot, now, we can't easy make good income from bounty, so maybe we should also consider to find another source of income and just come back when the market is bullish again.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
May 10, 2020, 03:38:20 PM
as I recall some time ago I saw you also often become a manager of a bounty campaign and in my opinion not all bounty managers make mistakes sometimes the team of the project itself creates a conflict with the bounty manager so that it creates an agreement, many cases often occur like this.

Yeah that is also quite true but I am talking about the bounty manager being hired out from the project's team. The decision will be influenced and will lead to irrational and biased decisions. Bounty manager making mistakes will not make a big deal since the sheets are public and project owners can use that to pay out the participants.

It all comes down to intention of project owners to pay or not.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
May 10, 2020, 02:21:01 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 10, 2020, 01:50:39 PM
This is the reality now. These days, several projects have meted out terrible decisions to bounty hunters. Lot of them have denied hunters their rewards, disappearing without a trace, changing and introducing or substituting harsh rules at the middle of a Bounty Campaign or at the end in an effort to deny hunters their rewards. Some have outrightly denied hunters payments without reasons. This all boil down to the fact that, hunters can't do much in situations like this because there isn't any regulating body. The unfortunate thing is, this is becoming the norm and there is simply to end in sight.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 01:14:38 PM
Only bounty manager can't stop it, before participate in any campaign do your best research. Inform admin for any suspicious information in their website or white paper. Few campaign will be scam if you research on some good campaign. Ignore research on over all campaign, just make it short.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 09, 2020, 05:38:51 PM
I said "yes" 90% is a scam, I have participated in various bounties and only received a small reward, and of course scam, there are also tokens that I cannot sell, because there is no exchange, sad  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
May 09, 2020, 04:59:23 PM
It's obvious that the majority of bounty campaigns are nowadays either scams or worthless, but despite this fact, there are still a few legal projects and if we can participate in their bounties, most likely we will receive good and valuable rewards. So it depends always on the project's authenticity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
May 09, 2020, 04:55:16 PM
The new token model is quite interesting, but this seems to be a bit like the IMO model (Initial Model Offering), it's just that the IMO duration is shorter and unfortunately now there are many projects using the IMO model that exit scam because their volume has disappeared and the price has dropped 10x from the initial price.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 09, 2020, 02:52:33 PM
This is the reason why the coin market is down today. Traders have lost their capital and they are not willing to invest. As a result, careful action must be taken before scamming reaches its level. Thanks.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 04, 2020, 05:15:55 PM
Most times, the problem comes from bounty managers.

Yes thats true but also there are times when project owners assigns someone from their team to handle bounty management so that to avoid extra cost they had to pay to third party manager if hires. In that scenario, a manager might take decision that suits their project the best even when its ethically wrong.

Hence always try to choose bounties which are managed by competent and wise manager.
as I recall some time ago I saw you also often become a manager of a bounty campaign and in my opinion not all bounty managers make mistakes sometimes the team of the project itself creates a conflict with the bounty manager so that it creates an agreement, many cases often occur like this.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
May 04, 2020, 04:33:15 PM
Most times, the problem comes from bounty managers.

Yes thats true but also there are times when project owners assigns someone from their team to handle bounty management so that to avoid extra cost they had to pay to third party manager if hires. In that scenario, a manager might take decision that suits their project the best even when its ethically wrong.

Hence always try to choose bounties which are managed by competent and wise manager.
Pages:
Jump to: