Pages:
Author

Topic: 94.5 mhs A2 terminator - $4950 , 110mhs $5975 free shipping within the US - page 2. (Read 2426 times)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
May want to update the title.

Also interested in whether or not escrow will be accepted.

I am willing to use escrow.com if you guys pay the escrow fees.  I've used them before on many things including $100,000 transactions and it is fairly straight forward.

Willing to use an escrow here?

havent done it before, how does it work? do we just give it to some member here?

Buyer would supply BTC to escrow, you ship to the escrow - They confirm that everything is in working order, then ship the item to the buyer (you can always ship directly to the buyer to speed things up). When the buyer is happy, the seller's money is given to them by the escrow.

Is there a reason you do not want to use escrow.com?  it is essentially the same thing except they are a big company and does not mess around.

I just am more trusting of people in these forums. I'll look up the website you mentioned.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

I am willing to use escrow.com if you guys pay the escrow fees.  I've used them before on many things including $100,000 transactions and it is fairly straight forward.

havent done it before, how does it work? do we just give it to some member here?

Buyer would supply BTC to escrow, you ship to the escrow - They confirm that everything is in working order, then ship the item to the buyer (you can always ship directly to the buyer to speed things up). When the buyer is happy, the seller's money is given to them by the escrow.

Is there a reason you do not want to use escrow.com?  it is essentially the same thing except they are a big company and does not mess around.
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let's get rich together
Updated price to $5950 with free USA shipping.

accept escrow here?? and what total price for international shipping??  Smiley
Updated price to $5950 with free USA shipping.
Accept bank wire or BTC
Ship from USA, no customs to worry about.
88/94mhs $4950 includes USA ground shipping(exclude alaska and hawaii)
110mhs $5975 includes USA ground shipping(exclude alaska and hawaii)
AK and HI and intl shipping add $150 for DHL
US Datacenter Hosting available $175/195 per month

Pages:
Jump to: