Pages:
Author

Topic: 95% fake volume :) - page 4. (Read 3326 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 22, 2019, 02:19:49 PM
There are a lot of faking things in the sphere of cryptocurrency, deal with it

Guess not so much as you think
They all promise one thing, u know that right?
Ads is a separate theme, of course it’s made for make you be interested in it. But mostly advertising corresponds to quality of product itself

Maybe, but take an example
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 02:12:19 PM

Ads is a separate theme, of course it’s made for make you be interested in it. But mostly advertising corresponds to quality of product itself
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 22, 2019, 02:11:36 PM
that's why research is necessary. if one is going to blindly put their money into exchanges then that is surely called gambling and there is a huge difference between gambling and trading cryptocurrencies. there are very large exchanges which have some lower fakeness you can try those instead of the average one. it all depends on how much or how experienced you are trading.
April 22, 2019, 02:07:39 PM

April 22, 2019, 02:01:07 PM

April 22, 2019, 01:52:59 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 12:30:04 PM
This is why for measuring the market sentiment, I check the daily Bitcoin transaction volume and the average fee rather than checking the volume from the exchanges. The American and European exchanges may be honest with their volumes. But the Chinese exchanges exaggerate their volumes a lot, though schemes such as zero-fee trade and permission for users to employ bots. Another option is to check the volume from those exchanges, where the data looks more or less accurate.
Not only just Chinese exchange but also many other exchanges include American and maybe almost all exchanges around the world can fake volume, in this crypto market, trust is very important, an excahnge without trust from investors will soon be abandon and because an exchange without any transactions, then it is a dead exchange, so to avoid a bad repuatation, i believe most exchange with choose to fake volume a little bit to get more attentions from investors, that is something investors must be very careful when using an exchange with high percentage of fake volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 22, 2019, 12:22:59 PM
Going through some posts on this thread really give me insight.  Fake volumes really exist in so many exchange that I have been trading but I don't know till now and this has really create fear in me.  Most times coins price at coinmarketcap is quite different from what we do get in exchange like poloniex and coinbase and that is because many exchange are manipulating the price too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2019, 10:59:48 AM
The government should regulate the exchanges that shows fake volume to deceive the traders and generate income from the false means.There were many exchanges which were shut down in China due to same reason.There are some exchanges which works in proper manner and some don't.

The government should stay far away from cryptoworld my friend.
They just look for easy money, and never give back a good replacement to the population.
Just my opinion
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
April 22, 2019, 10:56:13 AM
The government should regulate the exchanges that shows fake volume to deceive the traders and generate income from the false means.There were many exchanges which were shut down in China due to same reason.There are some exchanges which works in proper manner and some don't.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 22, 2019, 09:55:34 AM
This is why for measuring the market sentiment, I check the daily Bitcoin transaction volume and the average fee rather than checking the volume from the exchanges. The American and European exchanges may be honest with their volumes. But the Chinese exchanges exaggerate their volumes a lot, though schemes such as zero-fee trade and permission for users to employ bots. Another option is to check the volume from those exchanges, where the data looks more or less accurate.

Everything your checking can be found in the Cryptocurrency index website, https://openmarketcap.com/exchanges/difference A great alternative to coinmarketcap if you want to check the real value and real picture of the current market condition.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
April 22, 2019, 09:37:22 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
April 22, 2019, 09:02:25 AM
For me personally, it is not a secret for a long time that the volumes on exchanges are in general drawn. This can be seen primarily on real live orders in the order book.

Yes it's no secret but at least we have reports now to validate what we have known in the past. Although we have seen this happened in 2017 when PBoC suddenly put a stop on some Chinese exchange for pulling such act before.

But as the market matures, and reports coming in, we as investors are now aware that it was indeed happening so we need to watch what trading exchanges are we going to used so that we all know that volumes are not fake and you are not in the position to be one of the victims of this fraudulent act.
To choose a more honest exchange you need to look at the real volume and the presence of a large number of users. I think that Binance is the most active in this regard, although he also draws fake volumes. In fact, the cryptocurrency is very weak and very few people are interested, especially after a half-year fall.

Yes, Binance is one of the better big players and my recommendation to everyone.
Yes, I also liked Bittrex and Poloniex. But they unfortunately lost their leading position in terms of volumes. Binance like a magnet, dragged almost all Bitcoins.

Now a days exchanges offering their own coin for various purpose of use.This is one of the reason to drag people to your exchange. Bittrex and poloniex not offering any loyalty to their users. Although, they're still on the top 10 in my list of choice.
Yes, in this regard, Binance has long overtaken the American exchanges. But I feel Polonix will surprise many more, soon the launch of Cosmos. I think it will be a good rally. By volume, of course, a pitiful sight.

I remember the time when Polonix was one of the coolest exchanges. Now, of course, her authority has become not very good. But it is quite possible that she will return to the world of a large cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2019, 06:52:28 AM
For me personally, it is not a secret for a long time that the volumes on exchanges are in general drawn. This can be seen primarily on real live orders in the order book.

Yes it's no secret but at least we have reports now to validate what we have known in the past. Although we have seen this happened in 2017 when PBoC suddenly put a stop on some Chinese exchange for pulling such act before.

But as the market matures, and reports coming in, we as investors are now aware that it was indeed happening so we need to watch what trading exchanges are we going to used so that we all know that volumes are not fake and you are not in the position to be one of the victims of this fraudulent act.
To choose a more honest exchange you need to look at the real volume and the presence of a large number of users. I think that Binance is the most active in this regard, although he also draws fake volumes. In fact, the cryptocurrency is very weak and very few people are interested, especially after a half-year fall.

Yes, Binance is one of the better big players and my recommendation to everyone.
Yes, I also liked Bittrex and Poloniex. But they unfortunately lost their leading position in terms of volumes. Binance like a magnet, dragged almost all Bitcoins.

Now a days exchanges offering their own coin for various purpose of use.This is one of the reason to drag people to your exchange. Bittrex and poloniex not offering any loyalty to their users. Although, they're still on the top 10 in my list of choice.
Yes, in this regard, Binance has long overtaken the American exchanges. But I feel Polonix will surprise many more, soon the launch of Cosmos. I think it will be a good rally. By volume, of course, a pitiful sight.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 10:55:06 PM
It is normal to see some fake volume because it is clear that they are the whales who are trying to control the market to make profits for themselves. These fake volume to pump and dump is very common strategy of the whales and if you know how to ride these pump and dumps you can also make money out of it, just like what the whales are doing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 21, 2019, 10:17:48 PM

These two exchanges were legend in crypto, before BNB these two coins were the leading in the market in terms of volume.
Volume that time was below billions but because of the bull run last 2017 it has significantly rise, thise proves that it does not matter whoever comes first, the exchange that keeps developing will be more successful.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 08:58:45 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 21, 2019, 03:52:11 PM
It is surprising that only 10 top exchanges have real volume. I am using binance for trade dan that is the best exchange platform ever been. I have used digifinex but their volume is fake and so many bots.
Binance is still the best for now, although I don’t know about their beginning, they must have practiced this hype method too at the beginning before they grew big and corrected it.

I am not surprised that we have only 10 exchanges with true volume, because we investors and users only support those exchanges with high volume, and if we keep tending towards high volume all the times, we will not be able to give chance for the upcoming exchanges to rise. I guess this is why most of these exchanges with fake volume do what they do, if not, what do they stand to gain doing it?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 21, 2019, 01:49:50 PM

That's what you call cycle, but I couldn't call crypto weak just because the price is going down or if we are in a bear market. As I have said, it works on cycle, if you don't like to trade in bearish trend so obviously you step out. But there are investors or speculators who are still here making money even if we are in a bearish cycle.

But there are other options besides Binance, although it was gain quite a reputable in the crypto sphere. But if people are not comfortable then they can go and trade on other exchanges as well.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 21, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
I really don't believe that 95% of volume is fake, sounds like another FUD price from the bankers.  Good exchanges don't have to fake volume because they are able to bring in new customers organically.  I'm sure there are some shady ones but the same thing goes for real world business.

I totally believe it.

Crypto's motto is basically fake it till you make it and that's what they're all trying to do. I've looked at some of the 'biggest' exchanges out there, not that I'd ever heard of most of them before, and the fakery is right there in their entirely fictional order books.

It takes years to build the volumes that the legit ish exchanges have managed. Some piece of shit from nowhere does not instantly out gun them by 10 or 20x within a couple of months of existing. Real users are conservative.
Pages:
Jump to: