Pages:
Author

Topic: $9,500 remains the major resistance for further gains. - page 2. (Read 238 times)

legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
What does it matter? I bet they have FUDs ready for the next dump, as soon as we reach 12k. This year wont be a good year I think.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
you posted this about 3 minutes ago but price has been above $9000 for a while now. it is in fact staying at $9130 on bitstamp as i am typing this.

i think it is headed towards $9500+ and we may see it be broken easier than expected. it seems like a lot of investors are coming back ever since this last drop and right after G20 news came out.
seems like our mindsets are the same,bitcoin now are trying to hit $9,200 and expecting $9,500 before night falls..if this happens the resistance will remain as than but will try again to take the $10,000 to be stabilizing for the next growth
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
you posted this about 3 minutes ago but price has been above $9000 for a while now. it is in fact staying at $9130 on bitstamp as i am typing this.

i think it is headed towards $9500+ and we may see it be broken easier than expected. it seems like a lot of investors are coming back ever since this last drop and right after G20 news came out.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
BTC has been hovering around $9,000 for a whole day, judgng by the volumes, however, BTC is believed to effectively break $9,000 and test $9,500.

Even if price manages to unlock the area above $9,500, BTC is more likely to correct lower after rally.

Short-term trend seems clear as BTC is believed to oscillate between $8,700 and $9,100 in the coming days with support at $8,700.

When correction is completed, price holds greater chances to keep moving up as strength from bears is weakening. Window for daily traders will be opened every time price corrects lower.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Full version: https://www.aicoin.net.cn/article/18038.html
Pages:
Jump to: