Pages:
Author

Topic: A bad timing to invest in an ICO? What are your insights? - page 4. (Read 842 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Better to buy into proven projects whose prices are significantly dropped in this bear run. It's a win win situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
There is a bad and good timing in investing in ICO. As long as we are carefully selecting the best ICO there is always a chance for everyone to earn and then we can achieve the success that we all have been waiting for.
Yes even though the bad and good timing to invest is we need to makre research and find good project and that is the key to success.
Its not  the timing would have to determine success in investing ICO's is the working product that the ICO support ed will determine success of the project the typical example is s products that support environment like  renewable energy as a source for mining many would invest because the product is very feasible that would earn profit because solar energy is free. That's why it was a successful project.
Yeah working products would matter  most its not  the timing but there  is also another components that you not neglect, the development team that work behind the project is also important because they are the one who did all the necessary things to make  the project successful if you were an investor you also consider them as a factor to select better  ICO's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
There is a bad and good timing in investing in ICO. As long as we are carefully selecting the best ICO there is always a chance for everyone to earn and then we can achieve the success that we all have been waiting for.
Yes even though the bad and good timing to invest is we need to makre research and find good project and that is the key to success.
Its not  the timing would have to determine success in investing ICO's is the working product that the ICO support ed will determine success of the project the typical example is s products that support environment like  renewable energy as a source for mining many would invest because the product is very feasible that would earn profit because solar energy is free. That's why it was a successful project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Yes, currently ICOs are not able to reach hard cap easily. However, if the project team is good with a good product/service then there is a good chance for fast ICO completion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
If you invest in a good idea with capable team, the timing of market price will be irrelevant. Good idea always sell in and out of any season. It doesn't matter what the market sentiments are. Quality ICO with good planing and value will sell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ICO only allows us to participate in a project at a lower cost. Of course, the risk is higher because you do not know whether the project will be successful or whether it is a scam.
Yes your right . We all dont now what will hapoen to the project because this is to hard to choice because many scam are also there.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
I try to follow the forecasts and I noticed that in April there are mostly very promising market change forecasts, so I'll be closely watching the coin rates
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm hardly oarticipating ICOs lately. I prefer solid projects on the markets while arranging my portfolio.
Activity: 280
I believe that now it is better to buy coins on the market, and not during ICO because of the fact that the situation on the market is very unstable and the big risk is that the coin simply will not reach the exchange
Activity: 532
well many bounty hunters sell their coins after they get it and it will affect the price. especially project are not unique/useful or not running yet will have less demand resulting in low price. with many ICOs emerging with the same ideas but different approach price will really dump.
Activity: 753
Yes, this month was terrible for crypto-currencies, and many users did not hurry to make any transactions or invest in ICO projects, but I observe on the icodrops website that not everything is bad, most projects achieve their goals. This means that most investors buy tokens not on the stock exchange but directly at the proposal of the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I believe we are in a good or bad situation to invest in any ICO.
The best way to go around it is to carefully select potentially successful ICOs to gain a chance to earn and be successful.
And there are an awful lot of indicators in choosing the best ICO. Check these links:

https://www.cio.com/article/3230365/internet/6-tips-to-pick-the-right-ico.html
https://blockonomi.com/ico-guide/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113162.20
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Yes the whole market is down so not the best time to invest in ICO. But for quality project and it should not matter since price will rise eventually anyway. But if you just looking for a quick flip then I would not invest right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Be safe. 90% of them are not shilled heavily as well as over-priced. So be very careful with ICOs

Its not the same it used to be like 3-4 months back

I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!

I think you are wrong.
In any investment in ico, always have more than on purchase when buying in exchange. and certainly for the number of campaign participants. the result will not be the same.
investors are more special in terms of bonuses and such. yes but i admit investing in ico is more risky than buying after entering the market. but they always need knowledge. that is why we have to learn at all times to build broad insights
Activity: 770
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
If you invest selectively in only the best projects you can still make money with ICO's. A lot of the price decline is because Cryptocurrencies in general have been falling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I think that for ICO now is not a bad time, more people are learning about this way of earning money. It's worth investing, but first you need to find a really good project with a reliable team and product.
Activity: 448
The ico that invested in February is mostly lossmaking. Many ico's price is lower than the issue price. I have invested in many ico, and finally I am losing money.

Right now, things are not going so well in the world of ICO and that if you are investing more money into it, then you really need to be very much careful as there are likely chances of losing your money but still doing the things in the right manner by giving enough of the time before making any kind of decision can help you in having some better results but still you need to invest in only trustworthy ICO’s.
Activity: 364
I'm afraid, if you try to always find the right time, you will never be able to earn good money. Any key investments occur in a crisis moment.
Pages:
Jump to: