Pages:
Author

Topic: A better way to invest in cryptocurrency. - page 13. (Read 1820 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 24, 2019, 07:22:38 AM
I know a lot of people who quitted their day job to trade in the cryptocurrency market.
But it was when the market was good.
In this bear market, they're struggling very hard to survive.

Yes, that's the sad part for those who have quit their daily job because they think that Bitcoin will be on a bull run forever. And I'm sure that they've been struggling ever since to bring put on the table for the family. I remember seeing countless threads saying that they have quit their job and focus on trading or even bounty campaigns, bad decision.

So I think the best way to invest is this :
Have a side job, cut down your expenses, then invest 10-20% of your monthly income in the market.This way you never have to worry about gain and loss and surely you have higher chance of getting rich because the market will recover in the long run!

I think its better to have a regular job, not just a side job, but a job that will pay you every other week or monthly. Then take into account every expenses and then put aside some for your crypto investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
January 24, 2019, 06:15:30 AM
Quitting your job to go into trading, cryptocurrencies or forex is an asinine move and is not advisable anyone does that.
Trading is not something you jump into, rather you start from the bottom and grow. At this point you are not earning enough to sustain yourself. Only after getting a strong foothold and growing your profits can you take it as your sole source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2019, 05:38:59 AM
I know a lot of people who quitted their day job to trade in the cryptocurrency market.
Have a side job, cut down your expenses, then invest 10-20% of your monthly income in the market.This way you never have to worry about gain and loss and surely you have higher chance of getting rich because the market will recover in the long run!
That is a fact because many of my friends have finally left work in the real world and then concentrated in the crypto world, precisely in the world of trading. trading is one very interesting job because it provides many benefits for the perpetrators. Trading can be learned and our skills can increase when our experience increases. We all have the same opportunity to be able to make a profit, believe Trading can provide success for us all. This is an interesting type of work and also brings us a lot of money.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 04:55:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: