Pages:
Author

Topic: A bigginner - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 128
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2024, 07:44:03 PM
What will one need to know before investing in Bitcoin? Because as a bigginner you need to know the strategies before you start investing.

If you want to invest then you must know about the coins to invest on. And if you want to see Bitcoin as the best coin then you must gather special knowledge about it. How to invest you will get success and you need to invest by understanding when the market will be dumping and not pumping. But if you use the DCA approach to investing, you can save it for a long time by controlling the average purchase level. However, Bitcoin is quite suitable for long-term holdings and is a digital coin of choice for a wide range of investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 495
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
May 09, 2024, 07:03:09 PM
Investing is something you don't just dive into weather in the case of crypto currencies like Bitcoin or not. I think before you make up your mind to make Bitcoin investments you should first answer the following questions properly.

• Firstly do you know what Bitcoin investments is all about?
  • Do you intend making short term or long term investment s?
  • why do you wish to invest in Bitcoin?
  • what is your benefit in making Bitcoin investments
  • And lastly which I think is the most important, Are you ready to take full responsibility of your investment?

I think being able to answer the above questions properly should be regarded as the first step to making Bitcoin investments as being able to answer them already shows a great deal of interest and readiness to learn in the crypto space especially for your security like seed. Since you pretty much won't have hodlings of you are unable to protect your coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
May 09, 2024, 06:57:53 PM
What will one need to know before investing in Bitcoin? Because as a bigginner you need to know the strategies before you start investing.

Investing in Bitcoin doesn't require one to have any technical or mathematical knowledge before thinking of investing, aslong you have some good basic knowledge about Bitcoin, and also have some nice cashflow you are good to go.

The common strategies in accumulating and investing in Bitcoin is , lump-summing (that's going all in at once), buying the dip ( purchasing when there's dip in market) , and one of the most recommended, expecially to newbie, DCAing strategy ( purchasing at any price interval either when the price is high or low , weekly or monthly with a fixed amount of money ).

Well you can do your own research concerning the strategies I listed to have a clearer and explanation so that you can have a proper understanding, if you are not familiar with it before  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 09, 2024, 06:44:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: