Pages:
Author

Topic: A Bounty Hunter Guide: Things I Do Before Joining Bounty Campaigns - page 2. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
All of these are correct especially with the team or bounty manager who handles the campaign. See these people won't accept the job if they know if it is a scam and I am talking about reputable bounty managers. In these steps you can lessen the chance of not getting paid but still by the end of the day you will never know until the job is done.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1

Thank you for this especially the link to sort the threads based on date created. I'll try your method and see if I can get better results on the campaigns I will be joining.
Activity: 224
It is worth reading and useful for every first timer or beginners here in crypto currency.Thank you for the ideas that you have shares it will helps me a lot to choose a good bounty to participate with.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
That is a nice guide. I do appreciate number 2 and 3. They are very nice way to successful bounty.

2. Check Scam accusation and Reputation Boards : If we are able to be patient and go over this board, most likely, if it is scam bounty you might see it there posted by other members who have researched on it. If it is seen as scam, no need to doubt ,so you don't get worried for your payment.

3. Check the Bounty Manager : Also, the manager is like the captain of the ship, we have to be mindful of that too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
8. Check KYC Submission on ICOBench or other rating / review sites

good point mate, I do it too recently, it is really useful
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Good job OP and this can be also a guide if we want to invest in ICOs as you had already the detailed steps to check a good project. I'm hoping that those who read your post will follow as I know it's the best way to combat those scammers.
Activity: 532
Good post. with complete and detailed information very useful for beginner forum members, it really is very helpful with a clear
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Thank you, friend
This is what I am looking for right now, I am also a Bounty hunter since 2017, from March 2018 until now there are many bounty scams I have followed. because I chose randomly to join the bounty. with these steps to minimize following the Bounty scam. thank you
Taking proper precaution and seeing yourself like an investor is the only way to go when it comes to taking advantage of good projects over shitty projects. A whole lot of bounty hunters are too lazy to do due diligence and that is one thing that would always make them to work for quite a number of projects with 90% of them ending up as a shitty project.

They do not take just a little of their time to dig deeper, check the team, see if there is a product, check what the community is saying about the project, and even check reviews online to at least be a bit sure they are on the right track, but instead, they just join anything.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Those list are good enough to scan the bounty campaign if it is good enough to join in, but ofcourse you should put in your mind that even you have joined the best bounty you can be still the victim of scam project because in the end the team will decide for it if they will going to pay you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
You have done a very good job and analysis, very accessible and clearly written, a great help for all bounty hunters of our days. This information is relevant for independent search and participation in bounty programs. Many bounty hunters now choose existing bounty platforms, where all checks and decisions are made by the platform team, and bounty hunters only choose the company from the offered platform. On such platforms it is not necessary to submit reports, everything is done automatically. But the choice of the company is always up to the participant.
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
9. I will not join in any bounty which required to do KYC before we get our token

This is also an optional and i know there are lot of people who willing to do it, but i'm not, i don't want give my ID to random people/team just for bounty
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
good steps and very important
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Thank you, friend
This is what I am looking for right now, I am also a Bounty hunter since 2017, from March 2018 until now there are many bounty scams I have followed. because I chose randomly to join the bounty. with these steps to minimize following the Bounty scam. thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I agree with you. It's better to have good than random campaigns. Before, what I did was to pick the campaigns on the first page of the bounty thread, and hope that it will pay in the future. I did not bother to get more information on the ICO, but now I learned it the hard way, by which out of all the campaigns I joined in the past, only around 10% were successful.

I'll follow what is stated here and try to get better campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Very nice and helpful topic!
My only problem is, if you join a bounty that just started. You can't apply the rule "Check scam accusations Board" unless you discover the scam yourself.

Yes this is the reason that you need to check scam accusations board daily. There are times that you will be given negative Trust for promoting a scam ICO that you joined at a very early stage so it's very important that you always check the 2 boards every day.

For example you joined a campaign that was just created today and then after 5 days, our helpful members discovered that the team behind it is FAKE, you have to stop promoting it immediately, and if you joined the signature campaign of that scam ICO, you need to delete your positive posts about that project or else there's a chance that you'll get negative trust for promoting that ICO. This also happens to bounty managers, wherein they get negative trust when they still continue to promote ICOs that have shady reputation and movements as discovered by helpful members here in this forum.

I know that for some bounty hunters, having to check other boards consumes their time which they can use to join more campaigns, but it's better to always be updated about what you're promoting and focusing on the good campaigns than more campaigns.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Very helpful to every bounty hunters.I've been bounty hunters since last year so I also learn a lot from experience.That's why now i only choose few potential bounties,so that my effort wont get wasted.Some bounties that i have join on past month some are not good bounty managers ,other reasons some are failed ico.

Thanks for sharing such informative posts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
This post is useful for beginners in Bounty field.

Good work mate.
Pages:
Jump to: