Pages:
Author

Topic: A boycott of replies to the recent extensive trolling by cryptohunter - page 6. (Read 2303 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
That's fair enough.  I'm not trying to start up a lynching posse here or anything--it's just a suggestion and the only good solution to what's become a serious trolling situation that's getting worse.  I can't even recall if CH initially had any valid points, because I don't recall when this whole drama started exactly, but it's come to the point where I cannot view his posts as anything but trolling.  The only way to get rid of a troll is to starve him to death.

Unfortunately, I do not have the self discipline to ignore someone. I always end up peeking.
I'm guilty of that as well, but in this case I'm vowing to neither peek nor respond.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
   Unfortunately, I do not have the self discipline to ignore someone. I always end up peeking. However, I will vow to refrain from responding to this drama anymore, including handing out merits to anything related.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Cryptohunter has been trolling the forum extensively as of late, and there is no reasoning or rebuttal that will get through to him.  He is spreading lies and espousing a conspiracy about a "gang" that exists in his own fantasy world. 

I am therefore vowing to cease replying to any of his posts and put him back on ignore permanently, because I refuse to feed a troll who is so obviously vicious, disturbed, and hungry for attention.  This thread is for members who would like to take the same vow.  I would encourage you to do so, because that's pretty much the only way to get the trolling to stop.

If you want to take the same vow, just write your response here--that's the sole purpose of this thread and is not one for cryptohunter or his sad little alt account to post in.  Those posts will be deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: