Pages:
Author

Topic: A confession - page 2. (Read 2355 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 15, 2014, 07:45:57 AM
I was just looking back through your last posts and found it Smiley  I would say that your target market is probably not the most bitcoinfluent, and might be a good reason why you have seen 0 sales with it (along with the lack of btc exposure).  I don't see anywhere on the page where it says it accepts bitcoin.  I would have to want your product, configure your product and get into checkout before I would realize it was accepted.

I will keep the site in the back of my mind in case I ever need these services, but I honestly dont mess with pictures and such much.

Cheers and good luck on drawing up some biz!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 15, 2014, 07:45:34 AM
Guys , if you have any idea how to make people buy our products with bitcoins, I'll be grateful. So far, people just don't use it.
Activity: 70
LiveChains.Net
January 15, 2014, 07:43:10 AM

After a year+ we have it on line , the number of orders paid with bitcoin is ZERO !!! Yes. Zero.
And we have thousands of orders every year all paid with credit-cards/PayPal.

We added crypto payments and doubbled or orders in 24hours so much so we had to suspend sales as demand clean outstripped supply, so id have to say your product is not appealing to people who use crypto or you havnt sufficently marketed for it, and you say you added it.... On whim?Huh was there demand for such a payment method???
January 15, 2014, 07:41:54 AM
www.snapily.com
We sell 3D/animated products that you can personalize.

I am not a marketing person in the company but I pushed the implement bitcoin payment.
We just don't see bitcoin orders coming in (comparing to thousands of orders in traditional payment methods)

Activity: 101
January 15, 2014, 07:40:51 AM
Hi
I would like to make a small confession.
I work in a company that decided to add bitcoin payment to it's cart over a year ago.
I posted a few notes about it in the forum and other forums.
After a year+ we have it on line , the number of orders paid with bitcoin is ZERO !!! Yes. Zero.

So this makes me think two things:
1) People are not really buying stuff with their bitcoin
2) The future of the bitcoin as real currency is gloom.

Please prove me wrong (as a person who hold a few coins....)

I would like to blame your advertising department Smiley  You are doing a better job than them, unless you are them!  Maybe create a company forum account and post under that with a link in the sig.  I look all the time for places that accept bitcoin, I find that lots are either closed down, or not accepting them anymore or setup a cookie cutter shop and forgot about it.

Also, you have to remember the percentage of bitcoin holders is very minimal.  A lot of people have never even heard of it until very recently, and definitely have no idea how to use it yet.  It will be slow to adopt, but the simple truth is, it is gaining traction, especially now that major online retailers are starting to accept it as well.

Soooo...what does the company sell, and how much are they? Smiley  
January 15, 2014, 07:35:04 AM
Hi
I would like to make a small confession.
I work in a company that decided to add bitcoin payment to it's cart over a year ago.
I posted a few notes about it in the forum and other forums.

So this makes me think two things:
1) People are not really buying stuff with their bitcoin
2) The future of the bitcoin as real currency is gloom.

Please prove me wrong (as a person who hold a few coins....)

Pages:
Jump to: