Pages:
Author

Topic: A day for representation of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 366 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1555
January 17, 2023, 03:27:51 PM
I believe her outfit was meant to symbolise the evolution of El Salvador's currency or something along those lines.

That's a nice and unexpected touch. It's probably the last place I would expect to see any bitcoin references. That being said, I have a mixed feelings about N. Bukele using his position and the taxpayers money to prop up Bitcoin. I'd much rather see it growing from a grass-roots initiatives.

I wonder if that was her choice and does she even understands what Bitcoin is and how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 17, 2023, 03:20:39 PM
I still see that the position of this country on Bitcoin is somewhat floundering and hasty.
El Salvador's President Nayeb Bukel bought at the wrong time and thus wasted a lot of money that his people paid and then continued to buy, which means that either he does not have economic advisors and this is a disaster, or he has and the disaster is greater.

In general, the fame was gained by Alejandra Guajardo by wearing the Bitcoin suit more than any other suit, and therefore perhaps she wanted to achieve fame with that, and the goal is not awareness.
Activity: 700
Merit: 161
January 17, 2023, 12:50:28 PM
Women from 84 countries participated in the Miss Universe 2023 pageant. But great attention was when Alejandra Guajardo from El Salvador appeared on stage wearing a Bitcoin suit for the cryptocurrency sector.  Alejandra Guajardo shows the evolution of her country's currency through the clothes she wears. She came on stage with a golden bitcoin outfit, holding a scepter with a BTC logo. Guajardo's Bitcoin dressing quickly became the talk of the cryptoworld  within moments.

El Salvador's President Nayeb Bukel wants to go forward with cryptocurrency. He has already launched a national bitcoin office in his country. The purpose of which is to coordinate various initiatives related to cryptocurrency in the country as well as around the world. They have committed to buy one Bitcoin each day to profit from the dip. This has been widely appreciated by crypto fans all over the world.

Bitcoin now gained worldwide recognition once again through this event. The positive sign towards Bitcoin has increased among all kinds of people. I think Miss Universe 2023 is a green message for Bitcoin. What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: