Pages:
Author

Topic: A different December indeed - page 3. (Read 336 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 31, 2021, 04:59:19 AM
Today is 31st of December and by now you should have know that 100btc in 2021 is impossible and also things is different this time around, December is always a good year for crypto most especially when bull season is still around but this December brakes that history and become something we haven't seen before, what have you learn here?

You mean the expected prediction of $100,000? Yeah, for obvious reasons it didn't happen. And agree, usually December is very bullish month, unfortunately, with the discovery of the new Covid-19 strain, somehow investors then to pull back and pour their money on the market.

I think the first thing that we've learn is that the market is really unpredictable, and what I mean is that there could be predictions, this and that, but we all know that they are just making a wild and educated guess like you and me.
Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
December 31, 2021, 04:24:26 AM
Take this from it... Past results do not guarantee future returns.

The crypto markets haven't been very good to us this December, but I'm still confident it will turn around. You're right that the whole $100,000 BTC thing is pretty much impossible now, but the coin is still way up over the year, and so are many others like Ethereum. December hasn't been great, but 2021 overall has been pretty good. Let's hope things turn back around in January!
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 31, 2021, 04:20:13 AM
Today is 31st of December and by now you should have know that 100btc in 2021 is impossible and also things is different this time around, December is always a good year for crypto most especially when bull season is still around but this December brakes that history and become something we haven't seen before, what have you learn here?
Pages:
Jump to: