Pages:
Author

Topic: A fact that the general public don't know - page 4. (Read 468 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
December 20, 2022, 02:42:23 AM
The Politicians will try to ruin crypto and force KYC on every clean and unclean exchanges out there,
KYC was even introduced as a rule for centralized exchanges many years ago, and perhaps some additional rules will also be introduced in the future. So of course it's not just FTX and other project crashes in the industry.

this is a good opportunity for them to promote CBDC too because of this FTX fraud
It's okay, maybe they will take advantage of the situation. Then what will they think, is the government brave enough to guarantee your funds are safe in its centralized system?

but I am here to tell you that FTX and Crypto are not the same things, FTX is a private company that did many bad things behind the curtain and Cryptocurrency is the most fascinating technology that humanity has ever emerge with.

Don't get it confused.
Both are in the same industry, so what's the difference?
Find something different than bitcoin, it's more interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
December 20, 2022, 02:00:52 AM
It's looks like in every bear season crypto always gets a bad occurrence to be called a scam, this is why I still look at the whole bad situations that's happening as a planned attack, I am talking about FTX and co.

The Politicians will try to ruin crypto and force KYC on every clean and unclean exchanges out there, this is a good opportunity for them to promote CBDC too because of this FTX fraud but I am here to tell you that FTX and Crypto are not the same things, FTX is a private company that did many bad things behind the curtain and Cryptocurrency is the most fascinating technology that humanity has ever emerge with.

Don't get it confused.
Pages:
Jump to: