Pages:
Author

Topic: A few questions about Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, & Payeer - page 2. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Perfect Money is international service, AFAIK there is not problems for people from US to use the service.
From PM ToS 1.25 Use of Perfect Money system by US citizens and permanent residents is strictly prohibited. System reserves the right to block the registrations originating from the USA or from US citizens located abroad due to local laws and regulations. Any individual or company suspected of submitting false/misleading information with purpose of hiding US location or affiliation may be subject to account block with no prior warning.
Thanks for the response. I hadn't gotten around to reading their terms of service, but I probably won't be registering an account with them then now I know they don't want US citizens using them.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
yes domain is right, my account is not verified but i never have any issue

but i dont think they are in Panama physicaly
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I’ve seen a lot of people using Perfect Money on these forums, so I think I’m going to register an account with them to use when I trade on these forums. Anyway, for users who have used them, think you could answer a few questions for me:

The domain is perfectmoney.is, right?
Have you had any issues with them, and if so, how easily were they resolved?
Should I bother with verifying my account or should I just leave it unverified?
Would there be any issues since I’m in the US and they’re in Panama?
Is there anything I should know before I make an account that I might not know?

Please excuse my paranoia  Wink, thanks.

1 domain use is right and true, before use domain dot com but in 2015 replace domain to is
2 if verified user fee sending only 0.5% not verified 2.99%
3 perfectmoney not support people from US resident
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Yes, domain is perfectmoney.is. I never had issues on this service, but you need to know that transactions are not reversable on perfectmoney and you can't get back money that you already send. You can verify your account if you want lower fees. They don't ask for verificiation, you can even use fake personal details. Perfectmoney is worldwide service and they are working in mostly countries (They have some countries blacklisted). They registered in Panama, because it's offshore company and they don't want show, who owns this service.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I’ve seen a lot of people using Perfect Money on these forums, so I think I’m going to register an account with them to use when I trade on these forums. Anyway, for users who have used them, think you could answer a few questions for me:

Yes.

It depends what your issues are exactly.

You can use unverified account but your internal transfer fees will be higher. If you want to pay less for transaction you need to verify your account.

Perfect Money is international service, AFAIK there is not problems for people from US to use the service.
From PM ToS 1.25 Use of Perfect Money system by US citizens and permanent residents is strictly prohibited. System reserves the right to block the registrations originating from the USA or from US citizens located abroad due to local laws and regulations. Any individual or company suspected of submitting false/misleading information with purpose of hiding US location or affiliation may be subject to account block with no prior warning.

To verify your account you will need to prepare verification of your identity, address and telephone number.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Please excuse my paranoia  Wink, thanks.

*Edit:
Thanks to a few nice users I've found that since I am a US citizen I'm not allowed to register for a Perfect Money account, however I've been referred to SolidTrust Pay and Peyeer.
Pages:
Jump to: