Pages:
Author

Topic: A few suggestions for profit on the crypto market.. - page 3. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Simple advice we tend to forget during those nervous trading sessions!  Wink

I do not agree so much about the volumes, but the others are perfect!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
And for the new investor the right moment to enter the crypto market is now specially that all of the prices of good cryptos is very low. The only problem is that who to get these new investors to invest in the market as there are negative people who are spreading bad news and having current investors stay and encourage them to still invest as some of them are getting discouraged of the current market trend.

Investors, and especially those without any prior experience, are more likely to wait for the market to recover a bit before they start pulling the trigger. It's near impossible to convince them to buy into a market that keeps going lower, while in reality these market circumstances offer the best possible entry points.

If we see a market that has gone up significantly already, like what happened last year, we sell and wait for the price to come down again. Newbies however see bull runs as a healthy sign and blindly invest without knowing what risks they expose themselves to. Noobs always complain about the price to go up when they sell, and go down when they buy; they just need to figure out why that happens and that they should do the exact opposite.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
And for the new investor the right moment to enter the crypto market is now specially that all of the prices of good cryptos is very low. The only problem is that who to get these new investors to invest in the market as there are negative people who are spreading bad news and having current investors stay and encourage them to still invest as some of them are getting discouraged of the current market trend.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
There is a lot of useful information in the article and a very important point is mentioned. Especially nowadays amateur investors are constantly making mistakes and losing money has become a big problem. If at least some individuals who do not have sufficient experience do such operations by receiving information from such documents, a few such problems can be avoided.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are many ways to gain profit here in crypto industry and right now the best way is by trading, but trading is not that easy and you must learn first the basic of it like how to choose a coin and how it moves in the market. Another way is by buying and holding a coin specifically bitcoin or other top of the market coins, here you need some capital to start with and you'll do nothing but to wait until the coin reach a good profitable amount.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
My suggestion is to always go back to the basics, invest in your knowledge, as much as you can, since there are a lot of cryptocurrency out there being born, there might be new ways to earn, before it was only in mining, it is for the POW coins, then entered trading, in which most of us are already familiar, then comes POS coins, and hybrid coins which is a combination of both,, a lot of innovations is starting to be more and more difficult to produce m, but ewsy to get profit from, then comes the masternodes, in which you can get also stakes or rewards, it is a good way to have passive income, in the future, we may not know what kind of technology or innovation will be developed, might as well take advantage of them at very beginning.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Indeed a very useful information. Mostly, too much greed will not run a good profits. Hence it will just lead in too much losses. Even if i am not new in trading, there i always have problem when to enter amd exit the market. Also, i am not updated in the news and that is also one of my weakness. Thanks for this post. Now i am aware of it.
Activity: 644
one of my simple suggestions if you want to earn profits when trading in the market is not easily instigated by the news, think in advance the position we will take, the most important is not to sell panic because it will be like a domino effect that will make the price become increasingly destroyed,
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
A good and informative article, not only for the beginners but for the traders already on the market there are some really good points to think about, being in the market means always keep your self Up-to-date and always learning something, when one stop doing that, that will be the end of their trading career, so anyone willing to learn  something new everyday this article supports highly. Hope you write more articles in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Informative topic. I have always tried to follow the analysis and research when it comes to trading or investing but it is difficult to deal with the negative market conditions and thus we start relying on the emotions and that's the point we make the biggest mistake. One should always follow his mind and ignore the emotions while trading if he is expecting gains from speculation. That's what I have learned from my experience and observation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Really good advice.Before entering crypto market,we should do a thorough analysis to find the most under valued coin so that we could maximize our profits by investing in it.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
If you follow the two rules of holding and patience.You will get the profit on the crypto currency Market.Simply if you hold your bitcoin with patience it will be quite enough to get profit in crypto currency at certain point.No need to worry about the minor fluctuation in the price every day.
Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
also greed is a big problem in my opinion regarding profit in crypto. As soon as people become too greedy they miss so many opportunities by just wanting more and more whereas they loose the profit which is on their hands.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
Thanks for all valuable comments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Thanks for posting that! Inspiring. Because last days on crypto it is hard to keep the same level of motivation and exitement
Activity: 263
I am persuated that succesful trader is not rellying on a luck or an accident, but has a great understanding of how the market operates in general
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
very good article, but from the overall strategy tesebut, patience is the main key. yes, it's needed when facing the red market and all prices fall.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Found this article very interesting and helpful. I always used to think that investing in the crypto currency with the higher volume can always be positive one as the volume speaks for its growth. The more it is the more people are involved in it thats what it tells us. Thus, I agree with you completely and I liked the additional point of "Sharpe Rate" methodology. I never used it or thought of it but next time I will invest I will do check this out. I am also very keen when it comes to the entry point. Literally I suggest people to find more than one entry points if you see the crypto's are getting discounted more and more.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
To read does look easy, but when it's in the market it all takes intelligence and carefulness to be able to get a profit. Thanks for the info, at least for the future better for all of us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Excellent advice for both newbies and intermediatory crypto fans. I want to add one tip here if we are not expert, we should follow on top-level exchanges, not in small exchanges that list a lot of shit coins which often leads to losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: