Pages:
Author

Topic: A good advice for every traders. - page 2. (Read 3635 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
August 15, 2020, 10:30:47 AM
From me, I personally trade for low interest. Max 10% is okay for me. If anyone tries to earn huge money at a time, he can lose his capital too. So trade for low interest. Hopefully after all, you will be able to generate good profit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 15, 2020, 12:06:59 AM
Never hearinga ny advice from the other because they can make mistake what have you said above when bitcoin have good price $20,000 many expert give opinion bitcoin will to the moon and reach above $30,000. But in fact bitcoin going down and many people lost much money and have cry.

As long as you can stand you're ground, that is fine.

That is obvious that you don't need any advice if you can do things yourself but this is a speculative market, no one knows everything with certainity that a certain coin will be having a good movement that is why we usually based on what is happening that can affect it and the indicators on the price chart. No one knows what will happen and losing because of that is inevitable.
Activity: 391
Merit: 1
August 14, 2020, 04:54:34 PM
All that I will advice is to work with proper plan and method. If we do that then we will gain well and consistently. I work with FreshForex broker, as they are awesome with low spreads, high leverage and also 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so I just love it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
August 11, 2020, 07:33:31 AM
Thanks for your advices for trades. I personally still newbi for trade . I have learned about trade from my experience that sometimes we will face the loss when trade. It is no problem while the profits is still more than losses.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 04, 2020, 11:12:38 AM
Usually, we are trading with market, and we have our own trading logic. But , after you are trading for a long time , you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you.

You may have a good trading logic , and you always earning money from the market , but you are still afraid of lossing, am i right?

Every trader should believe in his own trading logic just like a belief, you can't move it. Lossing are not terrible and you should like it.

So i have some advices:

1. make sure you are believe in your trading logic
2. record the reason when you open trade
3. take profit and stop loss strictly
4. back to the records when you close trade, and think why you are earning or lossing
5. according to the records , if you find something wrong with your trading logic, fix it
6. add your trade into a trade journal (advice from @GreatArkansas)
7. do the things 1-6 above again

Does any trader record the reason of opening trade? And how do you guys practice it? Let's talk about it.

I don't see any wrong with what you said, those are almost right and true.
Probably, the only thing I could say is as a trader individuals let us have a characteristic of having a
patience, setting target, self-discipline and Passion, just like that only. Good luck!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 04, 2020, 09:43:58 AM
The advice from the Rockerfellers is also good: "Nobody ever got poor from taking profits".

The trouble some traders have is they get too greedy.

How many people held on when bitcoin was at $20,000, thinking it would go to $30,000? They'd have been better off selling, then waiting for the inevitable crach (inevitable because the move upwards had been too fast to be sustainable) and then buying back a lot more bitcoin when the price dropped.
Never hearinga ny advice from the other because they can make mistake what have you said above when bitcoin have good price $20,000 many expert give opinion bitcoin will to the moon and reach above $30,000. But in fact bitcoin going down and many people lost much money and have cry.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 03, 2020, 09:00:45 AM
Before you trade, you need to be careful about how much profit you make and how much you lose. Best of all, if you spend most of your time learning how to trade then we are often frustrated by the loss of the trade, so we need to be careful and try to make as few mistakes as possible. Since we are in a new situation and everyone is trying to make more profit we can say that we will get away from this idea.
In my opinion, there should be specific investment strategy and it is necessary to research carefully before starting to trade. Another thing is to have good psychological preparation when investing because if you are not in a good state, it is very easy to panic when the market fluctuates. I am very careful when trading and always set a stop loss level because there is no certainty when you invest in this market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 03, 2020, 08:20:23 AM
Being an individual trader first you need to have Passion, Self-discipline, determination, and Patience also you must
know how to use TIMING in the actual trading too. These all will definitely give you a good guideline behavior as an individual
crypto trader.

These are basic things we need to follow when we are into trading, in crypto timing is very important because you need to place the buy order at the time for making profits, even though you face loose, you should manage them to recover your losses without afraid about the market situation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 03, 2020, 07:19:14 AM
We all know that patience is the key to success. In here, price can be less more than you expect or think. So you have to be patience and cool. You must have believe on you that your strategy is the best and you will win by using it. As my previous experience with trading, I can put those things as advise for newbies. Though I also replied a message on this thread earlier.
Patience can still be risky for investors if they choose the wrong coin and any decision of the investor will affect the profit. I think the most important thing is to have knowledge and should spend a lot of time researching before buying.

Another thing is that trading is risky and this is something you can never avoid when you decided to invest in this market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
August 02, 2020, 01:31:04 PM
The first option what is Trading logics is the most important in Crypto market.
So I want to remark your advice by saying that You guys go for technical and Fundamental analysis.And this is a must for all traders.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
August 02, 2020, 12:26:40 PM
We all know that patience is the key to success. In here, price can be less more than you expect or think. So you have to be patience and cool. You must have believe on you that your strategy is the best and you will win by using it. As my previous experience with trading, I can put those things as advise for newbies. Though I also replied a message on this thread earlier.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 02, 2020, 04:45:09 AM
Before you trade, you need to be careful about how much profit you make and how much you lose. Best of all, if you spend most of your time learning how to trade then we are often frustrated by the loss of the trade, so we need to be careful and try to make as few mistakes as possible. Since we are in a new situation and everyone is trying to make more profit we can say that we will get away from this idea.
If you have experience with trading will give good moment what have to do when price raise up and down, maybe almost trader will take profit about 10% until 30% and sell their coin after reach profit target, never hold coin for long time because give bad impact when price suddenly down.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
August 02, 2020, 12:36:53 AM
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 01, 2020, 11:34:03 PM
First of all, this advice is for all chores - no matter what realm we go to work in, we need to be patient. Traders should interpret and understand everything in detail. Another gadget is to have the mindset to adapt to all kinds of situations. Only then will achievement come at work.
There are many rules needed to apply in crypto trading. Don’t be greedy in trading. You must know how much you will need to win. When do you stop and when do you need to keep going. It’s better that you have goals like 40-50% profit. Always do you own research and analysis in order to take full responsibility for the possible outcome of your trade.

Almost people worry to stop after reach profit or lost, when getting moment price on higher they will hold for long term and never try to sell although raise profit above 40% but when lost they hold again and not brave to cut lost and take save their money although little less, this emotional face by trader when start investing with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 01, 2020, 11:04:45 PM
Being an individual trader first you need to have Passion, Self-discipline, determination, and Patience also you must
know how to use TIMING in the actual trading too. These all will definitely give you a good guideline behavior as an individual
crypto trader.

To know the timing you should be knowledgeable.

That is the secret in order to make better decisions. Without knowledge of trading and other things that could affect the price movement, despite passion, determination and patience, that would be short for being successful. Always try to increase your knowledge and gain information as you go.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
August 01, 2020, 07:10:58 PM
First of all, this advice is for all chores - no matter what realm we go to work in, we need to be patient. Traders should interpret and understand everything in detail. Another gadget is to have the mindset to adapt to all kinds of situations. Only then will achievement come at work.

It will take time to adjust for the market because in the beginning, every person will look out for fast profit and in the end they might loose money, he need to experience in all type of situations and it will help them to find the best possible coins to reach their target, in trading, waiting for certain period will always help them to get huge profits.

Indeed. You shouldn't hurry yourself to earn huge profit everyday in trading because it will only harm you that you will only lose your profits. So to avoid that, you should have patience to wait for the right time or to reach your target in trading that will definitely give you good profits or a successful trade.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 01, 2020, 10:20:47 AM

It will take time to adjust for the market because in the beginning, every person will look out for fast profit and in the end they might loose money, he need to experience in all type of situations and it will help them to find the best possible coins to reach their target, in trading, waiting for certain period will always help them to get huge profits.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 01, 2020, 10:03:36 AM
There are many rules needed to apply in crypto trading. Don’t be greedy in trading. You must know how much you will need to win. When do you stop and when do you need to keep going. It’s better that you have goals like 40-50% profit. Always do you own research and analysis in order to take full responsibility for the possible outcome of your trade.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 01, 2020, 09:11:06 AM
first thing when we will be traders was set our plan for each trades. dont ever start trade with real money without any plan at all or we will loss money when take wrong action and decision. understanding about risk investment will help us not to be frustated when we got it, so we will not blame anyone when it happen to us.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
August 01, 2020, 07:46:53 AM
crypto trader.
Pages:
Jump to: