Pages:
Author

Topic: A Grin GPU miner for AMD/NVIDIA 4G 6G 8G 10G GPU from Minerbabe - page 2. (Read 5201 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
please add No CPU (for Nvidia GPU only) tab on kbminer v 0.0.7
Custom Parameters not work on OS v 4.14
We have added this feature, try now.
Activity: 29
You can get technical support from Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HkFS5xXBWHhA5QE-WfcxDg
Nice mirrors, doesn't work Cheesy
Edit, after 20 mins and 50 refresh, finally manage to DL Cheesy

Activity: 31
Merit: 7
Been using version 4.12 for just over 24 hours mining Grin31 on F2pool. My two 1080Ti's are showing 0.55 / 0.56 gps (+180/+600/200W OC) and my two 1080's are showing 0.35 / 0.36 gps (+100/+500/150W OC) for a total of 1.82 gps. F2pool shows 24hr hashrate of 1.969 gps and 1.3% rejects. I don't have a Killawatt on it right now, so can't report at the wall power.

Update: Killawatt reads 800W +/-10W with platinum psu for this setup.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Please fix the web dashboard timing out all the time. That didn't happen on the previous version.

Also, why are the detailed overclock settings not showing up on the desktop version of the website? I can only access and change clocks using mobile...
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
please add No CPU (for Nvidia GPU only) tab on kbminer v 0.0.7
Custom Parameters not work on OS v 4.14
Also, the power fluctuations of the miner are positively ridiculous. My rig's power draw is all over the place. From one second to the next it can go from 1075W to 1450W - as measured by my smart plug. WTF is up with that?
Activity: 120
Do we have a grin miner for windows?
interested too.
Activity: 24
Can I somehow use minerbabe and wi-fi USB adaptor? How to setup wi-fi adaptor? Or minerbabe need to connect only via wire?

I'm interested too.
Is it possible to enable or disable a card in the MinerbabeOS or using kbminer?  I have a card that locks up on occasion.  I'll just remove it but was wondering some miners allow to specify which cards to mine on.
try edit group -> select GPU
Right, this thing is actually decent enough. Download and burn the image onto a usb stick, boot from it and Bob's (almost) your uncle. Starts and sets up the GPUs automagically, and after a relatively quick setup, the thing just starts to hash.

Not bad. You can even very easily set your desired clocks, voltages and fan speeds.

Now you only need to make the thing faster. Especially for AMD. Bloody Vegas hash less than half the speed of my 1080's on Bminer. Seriously.
Activity: 71
Just run and setup.
Activity: 14
How do I run this os on a mixed rig amd and Nvidia
Activity: 22
Is it possible to enable or disable a card in the MinerbabeOS or using kbminer?  I have a card that locks up on occasion.  I'll just remove it but was wondering some miners allow to specify which cards to mine on.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Do we have a grin miner for windows?
Activity: 25
now I get it and you are right! absolutely
what do you mean? gminer and Bminer are standalone?! you could join
C31 algo of course
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
How can I set password for miner ? If pool needs miner password be set.

To the best of my knowledge, you should use another miner for that.
'Register' on pool with GGM or GrinPro for example.

After that, you don't need the password, and you can use any miner.

#

Please release a version for windows (supporting amd)!

Sorry, excuse me? Minerbabe already supports AMD.
It can't ever make a 'version for windows', because it's a Linux based Operating System, tweaked for mining various algos.
Windows users have to literally follow the few steps, create a bootable USB key with Minerbabe OS, and boot their rig with it. Monitoring through browser.
Activity: 74
How can I set password for miner ? If pool needs miner password be set.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Please release a version for windows (supporting amd)!
Activity: 25
what do you mean? gminer and Bminer are standalone?! you could join
Pages:
Jump to: