Pages:
Author

Topic: A group of linked accounts terrorizes the Ru-locale. - page 2. (Read 749 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
korner is not quite right in the head... I opposed his frivolous flag against Veleor so he claimed I'm Veleor's alt, then deleted that claim, then apparently added it again....

Unfortunately as we've seen with some other hypertrolls polluting the forum for years, it's very unlikely that he'll get banned for this. Perhaps cryptios folks could look into the ban evasion issue.
Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
korner also deleted my message from his self moderated scam accusation thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5161218

He removes from their topics all messages but messages of his alt accounts. He talks to himself in his topics.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
GROW THROUGH, WHAT YOU GO THROUGH
korner also deleted my message from his self moderated scam accusation thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5161218

Wow, Jemura is connected account with Veleor too

Proof:
Maria Uni - Date Registered:   September 20, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
jemura - Date Registered:   September 20, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

There are many accounts registered here on a single day and there can be overlapping of registration time here.

You are just upset as Veleor has busted some of your alts, I don't think you have any proves of the following accounts being connected.

Accounts connected
mosprognoz, Marina Uni, Noads, researcher194, liquid55, Foxpup, Last of the V8s

Overall you have no solid proofs, just what you have is hatred which you are showing by posting from your own alts here which makes your accusation baseless.

Suggestion:

It would be better if self moderate topics are not allowed in scam accusation board, as I don't think it helps much, everyone should get a chance to defended them self with valid arguments there. Ya, I know we can start our own thread if we don't want to be moderated but still it is not feasible to see many thread's discussing the same topic.
kzv
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1285
OpenTrade - Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange
The user korner is a troll and spammer. Hi should be banned IMO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 962
HOLD BITCOIN! Fiat - SCAM!
Account korner (which has long been to be banned for evading the ban) with their self-moderated topics, in which he corresponded with their alternative accounts, flood the entire root section of Ru-locale:

Veleor - CКAM. Haeмный BlackPR-coтpyдник (Veleor - SCAM. Hired BlackPR employee)
Aнти-DT Aльянc. Oппoзиция фopyмa (Anti-DT Alliance. The opposition forum)
Balthazar - CКAM. Paзoблaчeниe жyликa (Balthazar - SCAM. Exposing the rogue)
Penek - Moшeнник Aлeкceй Bлacoв (Penek - Swindler Alexey Vlasov)
Cтaндapтныe yлoвки, тpюки, пyгaлки peпopтepoв (Standard gimmicks, tricks of reporters)
He пoзopьтecь в глyпыx кeпoчкax в aвaтapax (He disgrace yourself in silly caps in avatars)
Paзoблaчeниe нaкpyтчикoв мepитoв (Exposing the merit scammers)

Suggestions:

1. Prevent creating self-moderated topics in the root section of the Ru-locale (for example Meta, since these are identical sections)
2. Move all this "stream of hard-to-digest nonsense" to the miscellaneous section (Paзнoe)
3. Ban korner account for evading the ban

Pages:
Jump to: