Pages:
Author

Topic: A guide for building Xapo faucets + download script - page 3. (Read 9213 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Good day!

I think I need a little help on my faucet: xfaucet.digi-eye.com

I've just completed my xapo faucet, but whenever I claim, an error will occur which is "Unable to proccess the request".
What seems to be the problem?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I got it now, I am using the wallet address of my xapo where my API keys came from.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the script, it's very easy to setup.

Activity: 868
I have a xapo faucet list which i have been promoting on a wordpress blog page. I have just recently moved it to my own domain and private host www.bitcointime.site I am considering to place a xapo faucet now but it seems quite complicated. I don`t have much experience with websites and scripts so not sure if i can manage it. I am also worried whether i will have have problems with bot attacks. Could you please share your experiences with xapo faucets. Do you make significant profit? Do you have a lot of problems with bot attacks?

I can help you to integrate  xapo faucet with WordPress
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
someone want me to keep this here?
bump for the newbies
i dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
I have a xapo faucet list which i have been promoting on a wordpress blog page. I have just recently moved it to my own domain and private host www.bitcointime.site I am considering to place a xapo faucet now but it seems quite complicated. I don`t have much experience with websites and scripts so not sure if i can manage it. I am also worried whether i will have have problems with bot attacks. Could you please share your experiences with xapo faucets. Do you make significant profit? Do you have a lot of problems with bot attacks?
i dont have any problems with bots...creating a faucet is easy with that script it comes with complete instructions ....feel free to ask me for help
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Activity: 546
I wonder if it's possible to create  2 in one faucet .
if email is entered will be paid through xapo and if BTC wallet is entered then will be paid through faucet box .

Bitcoinker is using that method.

-------------------------------------

Anyway, is it possible to use the script on free hostings? Like Hostinger or Yola?
Heyho,

How can i use other captchas than solvemedia?
Thought solvemedia is easiest to break by bots?
I'll help you tomorrow for adding g recaptcha
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Heyho,

How can i use other captchas than solvemedia?
Thought solvemedia is easiest to break by bots?
if it appears that the error was mine, and that all the tap was wondering if you could help me put the anti bot that you have or if you know of any tutorial to do

OK I'll help you to put antibot but tomorrow .
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
if it appears that the error was mine, and that all the tap was wondering if you could help me put the anti bot that you have or if you know of any tutorial to do
thanks for answering friend, not solve it was a problem with the secret key but still does not work now comes another sign if you want mirala yourself : http://biteller.xyz

Working fine got 100 satoshi what's the problem now ?
I didn't get what do you want to show me ?
that's site working fine now .
thanks for answering friend, not solve it was a problem with the secret key but still does not work now comes another sign if you want mirala yourself : http://biteller.xyz
if you already managed to do it thanks , but in trying to collect on my faucet I get an error : Either the Hash App token or are invalid ... And put the keys as the tutorial says if I have an empty wallet will be for that? And apologizes for being so inquisitive if one lays bitcoins there is no way to just take those of a specific portfolio for the faucet ? thanks friend. Smiley

after doing this in config.php there is another line  myhashkey put this hash e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e now should work .
if you already managed to do it thanks , but in trying to collect on my faucet I get an error : Either the Hash App token or are invalid ... And put the keys as the tutorial says if I have an empty wallet will be for that? And apologizes for being so inquisitive if one lays bitcoins there is no way to just take those of a specific portfolio for the faucet ? thanks friend. Smiley

friend you help me , creating the new MySQL user does not understand how to do not even know how to connect to the new instance please

it's easy to create mysql data base .
1) Login to you cpanel
2) Click On Mysql
3) fill the name of databaase for example name it "Faucetdatabase"
4) then edit the config.php and fill the username of database , password and host name .
5) hostname maybe "localhost" or it maybe diffrent sever name starting with mysql.sever1.example.com

friend you help me , creating the new MySQL user does not understand how to do not even know how to connect to the new instance please
Is there anyone who created Xapo api based faucet ? please let me know how can I help you to install xapo script .
Pages:
Jump to: