Pages:
Author

Topic: A Head to Head Comparison: UniFox & PundiX - page 2. (Read 302 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12
October 23, 2018, 03:05:58 PM
unifox uses its own blockchain network while pundix uses the eth platform. so I think the transaction costs will be cheaper than Unifox than Pundix

That's exactly the reason why UniFox has been developing its own blockchain. To provide faster and cheaper transactions.

UniFox

PundiX is developing its own blockchain. Please check out fuctionx.io for information about it. Since you also seem very open to cooperation and collaboration, I suggest you check out the PundiX Official Telegram page t.me/Pundix to get in touch with the admin and team. They are super active and receptive to community feedback.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Blockchain the world!
October 23, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
The combined effect of PundiX POS terminals and UniFox infrastructure and a set of services promises to be as efficient as possible.

That is correct. And we believe in cooperation  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
The combined effect of PundiX POS terminals and UniFox infrastructure and a set of services promises to be as efficient as possible.
Blockchain the world!
October 23, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
unifox uses its own blockchain network while pundix uses the eth platform. so I think the transaction costs will be cheaper than Unifox than Pundix

That's exactly the reason why UniFox has been developing its own blockchain. To provide faster and cheaper transactions.

UniFox
Blockchain the world!
October 23, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
Haven't time to read the medium post due to my busy schedules, but I actually did on my way home from work yesterday. An excellent read to be honest! The fact that the writer didn't try to rubbish PundiX, but rather say them as partners in the wheel of progress. Hodlers of the FOX tokens are eligible for dividends payable monthly, love that.

Thank you for your sweet words.

The purpose was not to rubbish PundiX but try to show how different both projects are and that UniFox is prepared to cooperate more than to compete.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
Haven't time to read the medium post due to my busy schedules, but I actually did on my way home from work yesterday. An excellent read to be honest! The fact that the writer didn't try to rubbish PundiX, but rather saw them as partners in the wheel of progress. Hodlers of the FOX tokens are eligible for dividends payable monthly, love that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Blockchain the world!
October 23, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
🏁 Exactly 7 days until Presale! We decided to write an unbiased comparison about UniFox and PundiX! What's the difference? Could we cooperate together? Check out the latest post!

https://bit.ly/2OCBSFI

Pages:
Jump to: