Pages:
Author

Topic: A hope - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 09, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
I think bitcoin is still asleep and seems still reluctant to wake up, I do not know how long bitcoin will be like this. But if bitcoin is already awake, bitcoin will surely increase and jump in value. We must have hope that becomes our impulse to survive in crypto.
Absolutely, sir! we not only need encouragement, but we must also know how to stop the chaos that is happening now. I was just thinking, how the market will pump prices if there are still many of its users who look panicky. we'll get through all this soon. as far as i know mid april later the price will start to increase again. a little bird told me, that a price increase is imminent in the near future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 08, 2018, 02:32:27 PM
I think bitcoin is still asleep and seems still reluctant to wake up, I do not know how long bitcoin will be like this. But if bitcoin is already awake, bitcoin will surely increase and jump in value. We must have hope that becomes our impulse to survive in crypto.
Bitcoin needs us now that the price is in critical solution, let us do something that will not lead to bitcoin to the price to be more down, let us think of possible solution for it to go up again,  let us unite also to make it happen because at the end of the day we will all gonna benefit from it if the price goes up.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 08, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
While people think the market is sleeping, smart traders are accumulating as many coins as possible at current levels. Once noobs here think the market finally woke up, they'll be buying at +$10,000 levels.

People are so focused on the market to keep moving, that they nicely show what they are here for. I'm glad that the market keeps messing around with these idiots. If you think this is a get rich quick tool, you're wrong.

These are no longer the sub 2013 years people often keep thinking about. Every year that goes by the probability of getting rich in a short time keeps shrinking further. Don't believe in fairytales.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
April 08, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
Theres some news that Soros and Rockefeller are going into crypto.

Maybe they pump the price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Bitcoin will be ok. we have seen it already a few times. It will take some time for the market to calm down. After next halving, i expect it to boom. If not much sooner, that is...
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
April 08, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Let us  just think that the market is sleeping too and needs to rest so just be ready yourself whenever the price goes up, and take this opportunity at least we do have the chance now to buy more bitcoin as much as possible rather than nothing in our wallet and just watching the current price.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 08, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
I think it would take a miracle for Bitcoin to fly again. 

Then you have absolutely no understanding of how Bitcoin works, it's potential, or how strong it's actual fundamentals are!
Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle. It needs time, that's all. We are in no rush and some cooling down after 2 years of bull run isn't that bad to be honest.
"Bitcoin is a marathon and not a sprint", Elizabeth Stark. Smart woman!
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
April 08, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Well, its not every investor that seems to have hope recently, a lot of investor are very discouraged recently because that bitcoin has come to an end. In cryptocurrency investment, an investors must learn how to be patient before they goes into cryptocurrency investment. Emotions can be very high because of the inconstant price in the coins, some people even ends up been depressed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:00:20 PM
I think it would take a miracle for Bitcoin to fly again. 
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
April 08, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
Bitcoin is know wake up in crypto market again it will pump in the market. But many experts are said this is not a good jump so this pump is maintained in this week. I hope Bitcoin is  continue to raise in next week also but we should trust the Bitcoin then only it will going to peak in the Crypto market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
I guess its already wake up sir! The price if the bitcoin right now is still high in value, it would not reach the current price if it's still not awake and will not also know all over the world. Just look on the past price of the bitcoin, it has really grow a lot in terms of price. So why did you say that this is still asleep ?
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: