Pages:
Author

Topic: A House vs Apartment vs Land vs Hotel Room - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 26, 2014, 07:55:40 PM
Has anyone from these forums ever lived on a houseboat? I'd seriously like to know what its like (without me having to actually look up anything or something like that).
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 26, 2014, 07:49:52 PM
what about a houseboat?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 26, 2014, 06:30:55 PM
A cabin in a pine-wood forest, so it's land I guess? It has to be a place with four seasons; warm summers and winters with tons of snow. You will see me fishing by the river or exploring the woods.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 26, 2014, 06:16:33 PM
Just wondering if you guys would rather have a house, apartment, land, or a hotel room.

I would personally go with land. It just draws me to it, and I love the great outdoors. The rivers, lakes, forests, and wildlife on land is something I would give up my house for. I would rather enjoy clean air, and clean water.

So post whatever you'd like to have.

http://www.phantomranch.org/welcome.htm

Made me virtually lol. I would probably still live there though. A lurker of the Internet can totally takes days without Internet, or video games.

And everybody loves creepy hermits in the woods.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
January 26, 2014, 06:16:00 PM
It's a big house for me! With a hot tub in the back garden Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 26, 2014, 06:09:09 PM
Just wondering if you guys would rather have a house, apartment, land, or a hotel room.

I would personally go with land. It just draws me to it, and I love the great outdoors. The rivers, lakes, forests, and wildlife on land is something I would give up my house for. I would rather enjoy clean air, and clean water.

http://www.phantomranch.org/welcome.htm

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 26, 2014, 04:24:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: