Pages:
Author

Topic: A humble request to Yobit Officials! - page 3. (Read 657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 15, 2019, 01:38:26 PM
All those suggestion seems good but they want to hear this?

Its again like beating a dead horse,they won't hear anything neither add more rules too because they want more exposure about the thing they wanted to promote,only good thing done by them is quality checker it is also to prevent them from being banned again.

I want good not just for their project alone, but for our forum and fellow users too. So to stop all the shit going, once and for all, let's do this, raise our voice and make them as well as our fellow users hear what we have to say, and follow at least something out of it.

Better invite the yobit bitcointalk official to post here via PM.

Done, thanks for this suggestion. I don't get it how I forgot to take this step. Smiley
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
October 15, 2019, 01:15:57 PM
All those suggestion seems good but they want to hear this?

Its again like beating a dead horse,they won't hear anything neither add more rules too because they want more exposure about the thing they wanted to promote,only good thing done by them is quality checker it is also to prevent them from being banned again.

Better invite the yobit bitcointalk official to post here via PM.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 15, 2019, 11:52:33 AM
After starting a serious discussion with the users of the forum about what should be done to prevent spam as well as unwanted bans and seeing some fellow members expressing their views, I decided to write this out as I couldn't resist.

Dear Yobit (or Cryptotalk) Officials,
I want to ask you some questions and share some suggestions herewith to make you know what kind of shitposting is still being carried on here.

Were any steps taken or research done on why your previous campaign failed and got banned here?

Would you mind if a participant of your campaign who is not happy at all, wants to suggest you some changes? And if you are open to suggestions, will you just hear them from one ear and throw it out of the other or you will give a damn, look out for the possible changes and work that change here?

Why don't you guys:
+ Add more rules to the campaign?

+ Limit the boards so that the users don't shitpost everywhere 'this is for those who do', even if they do then that will be for their own interest sake and this will show how much balls they have got to post for free!

+ Set max limits to 10 instead of 20? Yahoo is proposing 5 but I think 10 is fine because there are many competitive campaigns that pay well to their users for less number of posts and those interested in the good of forum will not spam and deserving posts should be paid

+ Set a minimum merit requirement for each member type trying to join and remain in the campaign?

+ Decide that a fixed set of users will only be able to join this campaign? For example, set a fixed amount for Sr, Hero and Legendary spots?

+ Set a fixed post limit instead? Or even if with Max posts per day, can't you increase the pay? That'd only let high quality users remain in the campaign. I have seen many campaigns paying even BTC0.015 or higher with just 25 posts taking the pay per post to around BTC0.0006

+ Can't you follow for e.g. Yolodice? Well I selected them because you both begin with the word Yo)

Give Sr BTC0.00025 and Hero/Legendary BTC0.00035 per post? If you have a higher budget, you can go for even more Wink

10 posts per day (my proposal) * BTC0.00025 Sr member rate * 7 days of a week = BTC0.0175

10 posts per day (my proposal) * BTC0.00035 Hero/Legendary member rate * 7 days of a week = BTC0.0245

Or less pay per post or keep it the same.

@yahoo62248,
You cannot really ban and stop a lot of users here because that will be a huge workload on your side. Why can't yobit set limits for boards to post in? They can, if there are some local posts restrictions, there can be more.
Another thing based on my personal opinion, you cannot ask us to make n number of posts because you think that's fair, until Yobit implements the same as there may be users who post well and deserve to be paid well, it's just that they were not lucky enough to get themselves a seat in a high paying campaign for less posts. Rather, I had a request here that instead of banning people from campaigns, why can't you decide which posts should/should not be counted for? Let Yobit not pay us for at least 48-72 hours even after our earnings get credited there! Is that much time sufficient for you to decide what should we be paid for? I mean if that is possible for you at the very first place. So at least this won't stop a user from posting any number of posts daily based on their interest and not just to earn that buck.
Pages:
Jump to: