Pages:
Author

Topic: A lady friend, stunned by the brilliance of DCAing. - page 3. (Read 411 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 628
It's better for woman to invest in herself.

Women need to get married faster than men because 40 years old women is really risky to give a birth, this make women need to be pretty in order to attract men, pretty women high likely will get married by rich men.

Rich men can provide many thing to you, so women don't have to invest for long term purpose.

However, to answer your question, it's better to not being involved with her or anyone else when it comes to financial.
Activity: 700
Merit: 348
The best advice here is to allow her go for what she thinks would be more better for her. For some of us here, we know the potential of bitcoin and the risks it poses already but people like her will have a different approach to it at this time.

From your post you made it clear you don’t have time and you are likely also not ready to be responsible for whatever that will happen aftermath. Investing in bitcoin is not for everyone and we shouldn’t try to convince them by all means. She has plan for real estate, let her works toward it to avoid putting blame on you later.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
A lady argues that an investment in the purchase of expensive hairs like extensions, attachments and weavons, just to look good for men and women alike to patronize her, pays better than either a long or short term investment in any kind of cryptocurrency mostly bitcoin considering the price of Bitcoin currently and the fact that she might be too careless to secure any investment in cryptocurrency.
~snip~

If a woman wants to look beautiful and classy, ​​I don't see anything strange about it - on the contrary, I think it's something positive if a woman takes care of her appearance, especially if she works in a place where personal appearance plays a big role. If it follows from her investment in herself that she can make money from it, then I personally would never tell any woman "don't invest in yourself, invest in Bitcoin".

Furthermore, there are people who are quite careless and irresponsible, for them it is better not to come into contact with risky investments - so my advice is to let the lady look nice, and you invest in Bitcoin Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 207

This is the question she needs clarification on, because i for one am too busy with my schedule and only had that brief moment to chat with her, until another time we run into each other.

What's your best advice?

Your opinions are welcomed!

You don't need so much time to teach her the basics of Bitcoin accumulation. The process of setting up a wallet and buying Bitcoin from exchanges is straightforward. It took me less than an hour to teach a relative about wallets and she understood the process perfectly. Just sacrifice a few hours to educate her about the process and refer her to reputable YouTube channels where she can watch educational videos. Many good materials on the internet can help her gain more knowledge without your assistance.

I also suggest that you expose her to the types of wallets and how to secure them. She also needs to know that Bitcoin is a volatile asset, hence nothing is certain. Allow her to always reach you to ask questions or to seek clarifications.
That would require I make out time to render such attention and assistance of which is a major concern because we share same relationship status and don't live very close to each other.

Am sure though that it would help her much if I can set up the account and be more expressing in making her understand the ins and outs of cryptocurrency investment, mostly as it concerns adoption of a strategy called DCA.

I still welcome better opinions that wouldn't make me the focus or tutor that she can run to because am more or less too engrossed in my life's work and choice of relationships, so as to avoid any form of entanglement or sentiments that may arise from such an association.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

This is the question she needs clarification on, because i for one am too busy with my schedule and only had that brief moment to chat with her, until another time we run into each other.

What's your best advice?

You don't need so much time to teach her the basics of Bitcoin accumulation. The process of setting up a wallet and buying Bitcoin from exchanges is straightforward. It took me less than an hour to teach a relative about wallets and she understood the process perfectly. Just sacrifice a few hours to educate her about the process and refer her to reputable YouTube channels where she can watch educational videos. Many good materials on the internet can help her gain more knowledge without your assistance.

I also suggest that you expose her to the types of wallets and how to secure them. She also needs to know that Bitcoin is a volatile asset, hence nothing is certain. Allow her to always reach you to ask questions or to seek clarifications.
Activity: 882
Merit: 207

A lady argues that an investment in the purchase of expensive hairs like extensions, attachments and weavons, just to look good for men and women alike to patronize her, pays better than either a long or short term investment in any kind of cryptocurrency mostly bitcoin considering the price of Bitcoin currently and the fact that she might be too careless to secure any investment in cryptocurrency.

I didn't know how I remembered the Dollar cost averaging strategy that can accept  smaller amounts of the monies like the amount she would have normally used to purchase those her expensive hairs, but into the market regularly by DCAing.
 This way, she would not have to wait until she has a larger amount saved up to benefit from the current market growth expected from Bitcoin bull run and staying true to accumulating with DCA strategy over 5 years to a decade.

Although she spoke extensively on how real estate would be a better option, but when I helped in estimating how much her hair cost versus how much she would need to afford real estate versus how much she would have accumulated and for how long to afford that real estate purchase from an investment in Bitcoin with the DCA strategy of investment, she was stunned at the brilliance,  but then who would help her set up a crypto account and help with securing and ensuring she complies to the DCA strategy of investment?

What's your best advice?

Pages:
Jump to: