Pages:
Author

Topic: A lesson learnt - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 07, 2020, 06:01:50 AM
I wasted a year mining useless coins before I later finally understand how important is 'Real Use case' in crypto world. I spent a year mining cryptonight coins because I have many CPU and free electricity but all energy was wasted. I mined coins like
1. Dynasty coin
2. Crep coin
3. edollar
4. Hadron
5. Stellite etc
Now they are just completely useless projects, if I have just stay focus on mining Monero I would have had up to 3-5 Monero by now, but I was running after quantities instead of quality projects, newbies, do learn from my mistake to avoid wasting your time.

People are attracted at the potential until they found out to late that these are useless coins, Monero is always a good coin to mine it has proven it's worth overtime and it's not to late to mine it good coins are never to late to mine so direct all your machine ans electricity on this coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
February 07, 2020, 05:55:41 AM
I wasted a year mining useless coins before I later finally understand how important is 'Real Use case' in crypto world. I spent a year mining cryptonight coins because I have many CPU and free electricity but all energy was wasted. I mined coins like
1. Dynasty coin
2. Crep coin
3. edollar
4. Hadron
5. Stellite etc
Now they are just completely useless projects, if I have just stay focus on mining Monero I would have had up to 3-5 Monero by now, but I was running after quantities instead of quality projects, newbies, do learn from my mistake to avoid wasting your time.
Pages:
Jump to: