Pages:
Author

Topic: A letter to our dear developers - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 29, 2020, 08:25:31 AM
Dear new developers

I've developed a habit against projects and exchanges today, if your project is not listed on top exchanges I'm not investing, aiming for top exchanges had some credibility to yourself and your dear project, even if I'm stupid binance exchange isn't stupid enough to list crappy tokens or coins, we work hard for our money so please work hard to get listed on top exchanges to confuse people like myself to invest on your project, I don't want to hear oh it too costly to list on top exchanges, if you can't make that happen they you shouldn't develop any crypto project.

Thank you

not all develeoper will think about top exchanges to list their project my friend, because some of them focus in development and marketing
they forgot if listed on top exchange will be a good marketing, because this will increase the demands in their project and of course will push the price up
by the way, i hope some developer will read your letter here, and will think about top exchange, if their project didn't listed there
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
October 29, 2020, 08:13:09 AM
Dear new developers

I've developed a habit against projects and exchanges today, if your project is not listed on top exchanges I'm not investing,
Waoo!, those top exchnages do scam investor through their listing bruh, haven't you heard from those exchanges about de-listing coins from their platforms? don't be carried away with their names becasue they will reek you down.

aiming for top exchanges had some credibility to yourself and your dear project, even if I'm stupid binance exchange isn't stupid enough to list crappy tokens or coins,

Binance exchange usually list crappy projects on their platform even other big cryptocurrency exchanges. Getting your projects with these top exchanges doesn't change the fact that, your project is a crap. Don't ever think be on their platforms guarantee your investment with them. #DEFI projects listed on Binance exchnage got investors funds drained recently.

we work hard for our money so please work hard to get listed on top exchanges to confuse people like myself to invest on your project,
Please trend carefully with this statement becasue "not all gold are glitter", these crypto exchanges do list some projects just to scam investors, do your own research before make your investment than just depends on exchnage listings.

I don't want to hear oh it too costly to list on top exchanges, if you can't make that happen they you shouldn't develop any crypto project.

Thank you
No!. Idea is that which drive the projects and not their finances; even though finance is as important as the project. The project case use and it solution to humanity should be developers concerns and not how to sort for funds to get listing from top exchnage.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
October 29, 2020, 08:07:55 AM
They are only working hard to get the money but listing it in popular exchange is waste for them, do you have idea how much money they need to be listed on popular exchange or the requirements to be there? If you are looking for a coins that can list in popular exchange .then ,choose a coins that listed already there. not from a new platform that will promise to be listed in popular crypto exchange which is mostly not thier priority.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
October 29, 2020, 03:21:40 AM
Dear new developers

I've developed a habit against projects and exchanges today, if your project is not listed on top exchanges I'm not investing, aiming for top exchanges had some credibility to yourself and your dear project, even if I'm stupid binance exchange isn't stupid enough to list crappy tokens or coins, we work hard for our money so please work hard to get listed on top exchanges to confuse people like myself to invest on your project, I don't want to hear oh it too costly to list on top exchanges, if you can't make that happen they you shouldn't develop any crypto project.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: