Pages:
Author

Topic: A list of defaulted loans (list of scammers inside here) - page 4. (Read 18492 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
please add nckrazze, hashking, ineededausername, imsaguy, and kluge to the list.
Just because you're mad at me doesn't mean I've defaulted on anything.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Please add MATTHEW N. WRIGHT at the top of the list
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
please add nckrazze, hashking, ineededausername, imsaguy, and kluge to the list.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
At what point do we add Hashking to this list?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Pirate.

Cheesy
I'm adding him as per theymos' guidelines - after the bet with Vandroiy and Matthew has been settled. That should be in this couple of weeks so it's not too distant anyhow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pirate.

Cheesy
Activity: 350
where on craigslist are his ads located?
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
His mother, and outstanding member of the community,
removed

Added this to the OP. Thanks! Grin

Is Andrew a minor?  Did his mother sign for his debts?  If neither of these are true, then dox'ing her here is uncalled for and shouldn't be supported.
legendary
Andrew Nollan is now scamming people in Washington over Craigslist with video cards.. YOUR videos cards (to the investors)

He moved to WA because his girlfriend lives there ( Moira Mosher ), so Im sure hes mooching off her someway, some how..

Current residence. as of August 2012

Room 7432 - top floor, second to last room from the south end
Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma
8801 South Hosmer Street
Tacoma, WA 98444 US

Previous addresses in CA associated with him..

16824 S Dalton Ave #A  -  A highschool friend named Jenny rents/owns this place
Gardena, CA

His mother, and outstanding member of the community, a Principal at a religious school..

Phyllis Nollan,
701 Esplanade,
# 501, Redondo Beach, Ca.. 310-567-3251

Added this to the OP. Thanks! Grin

Pirate40 has defaulted to Bitlane.

Was promised payment yesterday
That default is a late payment, not a lack of payment, as bitlane will eventually get his money back (not at the promised time, but eventually). This thread seems to be for lack of payment.
Correct. Only confirmed defaults (lender disappearing) is added here.

If the criterion is "scammer", then whether or not Pirate belongs on this list remains to be seen, but he did default:

In finance, default occurs when a debtor has not met his or her legal obligations according to the debt contract, e.g. has not made a scheduled payment, or has violated a loan covenant (condition) of the debt contract
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_%28finance%29

Even if he repays Bitlane at some point, he still defaulted.
Just sayin.
Too much ambiguity on that, so I'm basing this on either nanotube's bet result or Matthew's bet result to determine whether to add Pirate here.
Activity: 518

That default is a late payment, not a lack of payment, as bitlane will eventually get his money back (not at the promised time, but eventually). This thread seems to be for lack of payment.

If the criterion is "scammer", then whether or not Pirate belongs on this list remains to be seen, but he did default:

In finance, default occurs when a debtor has not met his or her legal obligations according to the debt contract, e.g. has not made a scheduled payment, or has violated a loan covenant (condition) of the debt contract
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_%28finance%29

Even if he repays Bitlane at some point, he still defaulted.
Just sayin.
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Andrew Nollan is now scamming people in Washington over Craigslist with video cards.. YOUR videos cards (to the investors)

He moved to WA because his girlfriend lives there ( Moira Mosher ), so Im sure hes mooching off her someway, some how..

Current residence. as of August 2012

Room 7432 - top floor, second to last room from the south end
Crossland Economy Studios Tacoma
8801 South Hosmer Street
Tacoma, WA 98444 US

Previous addresses in CA associated with him..

16824 S Dalton Ave #A  -  A highschool friend named Jenny rents/owns this place
Gardena, CA

Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
So how much time does Pirate have before he lands on this list?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

legendary
Add TheLastDovah.He scammed me out of 4 BTC and owed me 5BTC (due to 1BTC of interest) in bad loans.It'a likely he could be using alt accounts.
Updated in the main thread.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
Add TheLastDovah.He scammed me out of 4 BTC and owed me 5BTC (due to 1BTC of interest) in bad loans.It'a likely he could be using alt accounts.
Interest doesn't count. Or those 2k loan should worth 10K by now
I simply mentioned all that for the sake of transparency.In either case I was scammed out of 4BTC in bad loans to TheLastDovah so he should be added as well so others know not to trust him.He also stopped using his account altogether a day before payback.He's probably moved on to another account by now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interest doesn't count. Or those 2k loan should worth 10K by now
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Let's see if we need to add pirate here
Pages:
Jump to: