Pages:
Author

Topic: A list of top scammers on the " Digital Goods " market. - page 3. (Read 1604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
As is normal here, sadly this thread will be moved to "scam accusations" so no one who needs to see it would.  Scams are allowed to perpetuate forever here but these posts go into neverneverland. 

you just gave me a good hint ! you inspired me to do this  > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3507445

selling the scam list Cheesy, i do not think anyone has the right to move my topic else where !!

check it out Cheesy

You should charge .0000000001BTC but have the buyer drop a penney in a collection box to officially make it a sale. 

for that we need to chose a coin that has 0 or low fees BTC transactions are kinda high :d.

let's see, i don think they will move it ! but should they do, then i'l charge a whole PENNEY for the list Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
As is normal here, sadly this thread will be moved to "scam accusations" so no one who needs to see it would.  Scams are allowed to perpetuate forever here but these posts go into neverneverland. 

you just gave me a good hint ! you inspired me to do this  > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3507445

selling the scam list Cheesy, i do not think anyone has the right to move my topic else where !!

check it out Cheesy

You should charge .0000000001BTC but have the buyer drop a penney in a collection box to officially make it a sale. 
legendary

check it out Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
If you see any threads in digital goods that are self moderated and/or locked, with an autobuy link inside, you know for sure that it's a scam. And it goes without saying that all of them promise really good deals that of course will not be delivered.

Most of these people are already tagged, yet I see a lot of people still falling for these scams.

It's quite simple, just use your common sense. Don't go without escrow in the digital goods or goods section of the forum. Autobuy links aren't escrow services, there is no way for you to recover your funds once you send it.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
We should also make a similar list of common "digital goods" that may not quite qualify as scams but are pretty misleading in what they are or have the potential to become a scam or stop working but it may not be immediately obvious. The first thing that comes to mind is all of these "random steam key" sellers. These are usually selling useless keys that they have gotten through bundles or giveaways and aren't actually "random". What they do is pretend they don't know the games that the keys are for, even when they definitely do, and also advertise good games that are not actually obtainable. Same thing goes with many software keys or licenses, especially Adobe. These usually do not last longer than a couple of months before they are deactivated or revoked.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: