Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot of believed to be dead coins are more then back to life it seems|my find - page 2. (Read 2496 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
flappy, eccoin aswell as microcoin are still trying.

Nautiluscoin shouldn't be dead.

Nxt and Nem are also not dead.

Razor not dead apparently.
Devcoin not dead.
Minerals and cinni not dead.

Fedoracoin and DEM also not quite dead yet. And to my surprise i have seen some activity at mooncoin-thread (you won't believe it Wink ).

Thank you for making the thread. I find it helpful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
are there any other coins we need on here?

MaxCoin comes to mind at the moment.  Many people were saying it was dead but it seems to be showing some signs of life as of now.
Activity: 742
octocoin is still being developed and has a community - so that is not dead.

ixc has Vlad2Vlad constantly telling people it will be the new bitcoin. He'll not give up on it, so ixc is also going on still Cheesy

cinnicoin is also active, blackcoin probably too

auroracoin did not give up - it is still there.
are there any other coins we need on here?
cool, added

Yes, there seems to be some bad info out there, one thread pronounced AppleByte dead based on the market cap one month after launch, which has since doubled & the coin has just been live a little over two months and has a user community of 1950+ on twitter & 1300+ on FB.

Also here is a clip from one of our posts just today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few of the ways our user community have spent their AppleBytes:

AppleByte Prepaid VISA Card
AppleByte Subway Sandwich Gift Card
Shakeshack Burgers Gift Card
Lotteries for ASIC Miners

You can see the details on our forum: Places to use AppleBytes

Here is the latest way we are supporting our user community:

$25 AppleByte AMC Theater Gift Card for 2500 ABY!

Join us in building a real, engaged user community!

Need some ABY? It is traded on Poloniex

More AppleByte Details:
Announce Thread: Announce Thread
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter

legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000
Yes, there seems to be some bad info out there, one thread pronounced AppleByte dead based on the market cap one month after launch, which has since doubled & the coin has just been live a little over two months and has a user community of 1950+ on twitter & 1300+ on FB.

Also here is a clip from one of our posts just today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few of the ways our user community have spent their AppleBytes:

AppleByte Prepaid VISA Card
AppleByte Subway Sandwich Gift Card
Shakeshack Burgers Gift Card
Lotteries for ASIC Miners

You can see the details on our forum: Places to use AppleBytes

Here is the latest way we are supporting our user community:

$25 AppleByte AMC Theater Gift Card for 2500 ABY!

Join us in building a real, engaged user community!

Need some ABY? It is traded on Poloniex

More AppleByte Details:
Announce Thread: Announce Thread
Facebook: AppleByteMe FB Page
Twitter: AppleByteMe Twitter
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i don't think vertcoin is dead...  Huh
well CRD is a good proof for that, they never gave up on their community

"Better look for coins that have been prooven to stand the test of time and have somewhat a userbase." 

Best advice ever.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

"Better look for coins that have been prooven to stand the test of time and have somewhat a userbase." 

Best advice ever.
ok just added those

other coins probably not dead: datacoin, zetacoin, peercoin, primecoin, karmacoin, reddcoin, anoncoin, quark, execoin, riecoin, earthcoin

that's it from me Wink

edit: ah,yes, and corgicoin aswell as globalcoin could offer good risk/reward - maybe have comeback.
Activity: 252
other coins probably not dead: datacoin, zetacoin, peercoin, primecoin, karmacoin, reddcoin, anoncoin, quark, execoin, riecoin, earthcoin

that's it from me Wink

edit: ah,yes, and corgicoin aswell as globalcoin could offer good risk/reward - maybe have comeback.
done Smiley
i was not accusing i was asking, so lets add those Smiley)

those are not dead? -->  namecoin, megacoin, unobtanium. Maybe feathercoin, vertcoin, ifc, cgb ??
that is why i ask, because needs to be somehow shared i guess

lots of old coins will make huge comeback. I think namecoin, megacoin, unobtanium. Maybe feathercoin, vertcoin, ifc, cgb and quite a few others.

LTC is not dead btw.

I am betting on old coins currently. Not touching any of those newly released crapcoins where devs vanish within 2 weeks.

why should they be dead? They got devs and community - what else counts?
Rule 1# where there is genuine activity there is no dead coin.

also: they all have devs that stick to their coins for the long term. You don't find that with most of the new coins.

edit: i just looked at bluechip today. No dev after 4 weeks. What about isiscoin? Was on exchange yesterday and today dev is nowhere to be found. The list of abandoned coins is pretty long now. Devs abandoning coins before community is formed. If you invest in such coins you are left holding a heavy bag.

sure Wink

those are not dead? -->  namecoin, megacoin, unobtanium. Maybe feathercoin, vertcoin, ifc, cgb ??

lots of old coins will make huge comeback. I think namecoin, megacoin, unobtanium. Maybe feathercoin, vertcoin, ifc, cgb and quite a few others.

LTC is not dead btw.

I am betting on old coins currently. Not touching any of those newly released crapcoins where devs vanish within 2 weeks.

also: they all have devs that stick to their coins for the long term. You don't find that with most of the new coins.

edit: i just looked at bluechip today. No dev after 4 weeks. What about isiscoin? Was on exchange yesterday and today dev is nowhere to be found. The list of abandoned coins is pretty long now. Devs abandoning coins before community is formed. If you invest in such coins you are left holding a heavy bag.

sure Wink

LTC is not dead btw.

LTC is not dead btw.

edit: i just looked at bluechip today. No dev after 4 weeks. What about isiscoin? Was on exchange yesterday and today dev is nowhere to be found. The list of abandoned coins is pretty long now. Devs abandoning coins before community is formed. If you invest in such coins you are left holding a heavy bag. Better look for coins that have been prooven to stand the test of time and have somewhat a userbase.

LTC is not dead btw.

I'll add LTC, i did not think people think it is dead lol, but yeah should be listed, the other coins are active? i mean they still have devs.?

LTC is not dead btw.

Pages:
Jump to: