Pages:
Author

Topic: A lot rides on the way the USA is going to go. (Politics split) - page 3. (Read 5861 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Always verify deals with me through my public key!
Muricacoins, get your Muricacoins while they're hot, you're not a patriot without them......do ya love freedom...sure ya do, unless your one of them commienazieuropeansunsabitches, they ain't got no Muricacoin....
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
People have negative feelings towards America for valid reasons.  Only an ignoramus would pretend we don't deserve it.

And those "gosh golly I'm just a dumb hick Southerner"-type Americans probably hate you, too.  Unlike you, at least they're not elitist scum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
My guess is you enjoy huntin' and fishin', are overweight, and may even have a southern accent.

How original.  Notice how when someone pictures a dumb American, this is the kneejerk portrait?  I'd call you a bigot, but apparently that word doesn't work for people who denigrate overweight white Southerners.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
So, the community that's been bitching moaning and squealing like a whore in heat whenever they mouth off about US, is now dependent upon US to hold up their hopes of quick riches.

Fucking pathetic brats.

Spoken like a true foreigner-hating American.  I know you guys well here in the States.  I can read the underlying hate in your choice of words above.
My guess is you enjoy huntin' and fishin', are overweight, and may even have a southern accent.
People have negative feelings towards America for valid reasons.  Only an ignoramus would pretend we don't deserve it.
Pages:
Jump to: