Pages:
Author

Topic: A MORE BETTER WAY TO MAKE CRYPTOCURRENCY MORE POPULAR - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yeah it would be great. They would get a lot of attention from gamers worldwide. Steam used to accept bitcoin and they stopped accepting them last year. If other gaming companies can utilize the opportunity, it could turn out to be huge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I'm a huge fan of gaming rigs and consoles ,I've been thinking what if SONY and MICROSOFT decides to add any cryptocurrency as means of payment on PlayStation / Xbox /steam store? I bet it will be awesome ,millions of players are out there and I'm pretty sure not all gamers are into cryptocurrency yet ,how good would this be ? I would love to see this happen in the near future.  What kinda coin do you think will be perfect for buying games on consoles like PlayStation 4, Xbox one and steam? Ripple? Litecoin? Bitcoin?Or maybe we can see PSN network ,Xbox Live and Stream having there own coin/token in the future, my point is cryptocurrency does have HUGE usability. Great future awaits.
Pages:
Jump to: