Pages:
Author

Topic: A must read article for all emotional investors out there,FUD spreaders,skeptics - page 3. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
A very good writing skill you have, man. And, this topic will be very helpful for the all emotional investors and holders. But one thing, I can say, Bitcoin is not an investment system and it is not for everyone. At least it is not for them who don't know about the crypto volatility, who only want to see bitcoin at a higher price, they are not needed in this community. They need to learn first about the cryptocurrency and then they should invest. It is true, 85% of people are feeling very bad for this bad situation of the crypto market, but we should keep our patience running. In the near future market will recover, we can hope for this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will recover it market value soon I hope so . The article is wrote by the investor which is right.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I was decided to sell all my BTC because I was panic about BTC and I was hope that BTC will dead soon. But one of my friend help me to be patient for future of BTC then I change my mind.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.

I agree with you, wholeheartedly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
https://ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-how-bitcoin-btc-has-survived-worse-including-the-mt-gox-saga-of-2013-2014/

I'm one of the supporters of this awesome technology. I've been monitoring bitcoin values since 2014 and an avid fan of blockchain. I'm no expert when it comes to its technicalities and predicting fluctuations. What I'm certain about is my belief that bitcoin won't just go down the drain because of the solid support of the community and help of some brilliant developers to maintain and improve its key features.

We are now experiencing bloodbath and huge dips in bitcoin's value. Emotional and newcomers into crypto are already panic selling. I just wanted you to know that this moment in time isn't the worst that BTC has ever experienced and I'm so certain that BTC's performance in the market will surely recover in the near future.

Hodler's may have been hurt due to this huge fall of bitcoin's value but only stronger hands wins this kind of waiting game for we all know that bitcoin will surely when it comes to value over time as its mining difficulty,usage and adoption increases.

Kudos to all bitcoin enthusiasts and supporters out there that truly believes in the technology despite the bloodshed that we are experiencing now or until the end of the year.

Remember that the weaker hands can't win in this kind of situation. Whales will be laughing at them who do panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: