Pages:
Author

Topic: A new Bitcointalk? Less nonsense, more bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I saw a post about this on another thread- maybe it's time to create a second bitcoin talk that would be more focused on productive discussion about Bitcoin itself. IE: no service discussion/scammer tags, no basic techsupport like, "where are my satoshi dice payouts", etc....

The community has seen such a huge influx of new people to the forum that, through no fault of their own, it's diluted the usefulness of the forum entirely. There are so many posts about extraneous stuff, trolling, nonsense, you name it, that it's hard to follow any productive discussion at all.

What about a new bitcoin talk, heavily moderated focused really on building bitcoin. The mods would have wide censorship abilities to keep name calling to a minimum and keep discussions on track. Freedom of speech is one thing, but the thousands and thousands of opinions that come now from left and right just drown out anything of value and building bitcoin requires more concentration then seems to be available here anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: