Pages:
Author

Topic: A New Coin - page 2. (Read 1309 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 09:41:06 AM
The rulz? Like these rulz?

1.- We want to know the real name and resume of current developers (previous experience, etc.)
30 years of software development experience and 3 years with the crypto coins.  PM me and let's talk. I'm a bit hesitant to just throw my personal details into the public arena at this time, but if I trust you then you'll find all the answers you want.

2.- We want they to talk about his work directly to the community and answer our question
What questions? Ask me questions in public or PM me.

3.- The code must be public
It totally will be.

4.- We want to know the expectations of the developers (1 month / 6 months / 1 year)
Over the next month we'll talk, think and plan.  During the next six months we can get the basic infrastructure of the source code, testing, blockchain, mining pool(s) and other random goodies established.  Next year?  I don't know, that's a long time from now.

5.- The coin must have some code innovations, new ideas or a huge community behind
Got that! PM and let's talk!

6.- What will you do to ensure the commercial viability of your coin? What is the plan of ensuring diffusion? How will you convince businesses to adopt your coin?
The primary value in any of these coins is as a store of value.  Expecting random businesses to accept any of these myriads of coins is a pipe-dream, IMHO.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 06:37:54 AM
Hello Folks,

I have a novel idea for a new cryptocoin that I am presently developing.  This is a project that's bigger than I and I thus /s/e/e/k/ /t/h/e/ /f/i/n/e/s/t/ /a/n/d/ /t/h/e/ /b/r/a/v/e/s/t/ / /k/n/i/g/h/t/s/ /i/n/ /t/h/e/ /l/a/n/d/ am looking for other developers who would like to lend a hand in this effort and share in the harvest.

I realize that the world needs another cryptocoin like it needs another politician and that you've probably grown weary of hearing bigger-than-Facebook claims.  Nevertheless, the angles of the cryptocoins are not yet fully exploited and I think I've found a new wrinkle that's worth exploring.  And ideas don't have to become bigger than Facebook in order to be worth the effort.

I intend to engage in pre-mining (maybe 2%-4%) with a select, and ever widening circle of early adopters, until such time as it's ready for prime time.  At worst you'll have a lot of fun working on some fascinating materials, and at best ... well, who knows how far this might go?

I need the ordinary mix of talents such as Unix admin, C++, Qt Creator, somebody who does Windows, etc. If you have any mix of this, please /j/o/i/n/ /m/e/ /i/n/ /m/y/ /c/o/u/r/t/ /a/t/ /C/a/m/e/l/o/t/ PM me and let's start talking.

Thanks!

Everyone wants a coin now a days lol. Making the crypto currencies, no value. You should better have a plan, and do it on own, instead of a help.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
January 07, 2014, 06:30:06 AM
I intend to engage in pre-mining

FAIL
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
January 07, 2014, 06:29:09 AM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4354199

If you follow the rules, you can count on me  Smiley
Activity: 56
January 07, 2014, 06:24:07 AM
/getting hostile

Please go and use coin generation service for your "OppanGangamCoin" or "ConfessionBearCoin" or whatever and please get over with it.
It will save you so much time...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 05:44:27 AM
Hello Folks,
I have a novel idea for a new cryptocoin that I am presently developing. 

keep it.

I realize that the world needs another cryptocoin like it needs another politician

What gives you that idea?

I intend to engage in pre-mining (maybe 2%-4%)
only 2-4%? OMG

Fuckoff with these non-community helping coins.
Any more bright ideas?
Activity: 21
January 07, 2014, 05:39:05 AM
Hello Folks,

I have a novel idea for a new cryptocoin that I am presently developing.  This is a project that's bigger than I and I thus /s/e/e/k/ /t/h/e/ /f/i/n/e/s/t/ /a/n/d/ /t/h/e/ /b/r/a/v/e/s/t/ / /k/n/i/g/h/t/s/ /i/n/ /t/h/e/ /l/a/n/d/ am looking for other developers who would like to lend a hand in this effort and share in the harvest.

I realize that the world needs another cryptocoin like it needs another politician and that you've probably grown weary of hearing bigger-than-Facebook claims.  Nevertheless, the angles of the cryptocoins are not yet fully exploited and I think I've found a new wrinkle that's worth exploring.  And ideas don't have to become bigger than Facebook in order to be worth the effort.

I intend to engage in pre-mining (maybe 2%-4%) with a select, and ever widening circle of early adopters, until such time as it's ready for prime time.  At worst you'll have a lot of fun working on some fascinating materials, and at best ... well, who knows how far this might go?

I need the ordinary mix of talents such as Unix admin, C++, Qt Creator, somebody who does Windows, etc. If you have any mix of this, please /j/o/i/n/ /m/e/ /i/n/ /m/y/ /c/o/u/r/t/ /a/t/ /C/a/m/e/l/o/t/ PM me and let's start talking.

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: