Pages:
Author

Topic: A new era of bitcoin forks will propel BTC to 100,000 - page 2. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Bitcoin silver, copper, aluminum, water, beans...bitcoin anything!
That just a way to generate the free bucks for those have used the bitcoin to pay the attention from the bitcoin holders. I think that to fork the bitcoin everytime especially to issued the new currency just kind of the cheating. Because the developer just try to steal the demand of the bitcoin to give the value to its fork coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
I think by the time BTC actually reaches 100k, it will be in another lifetime, like a century from now, so we won'see it either way. It would be nice to at least see it go to 25k around the year 2030 orso.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
anything is possible.
it may not be the forking that propels BTC to new heights instead it could be new INVESTORS especially now that BTC has shown its resilience after 2 forks
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
BTC never go over 15k
This is what i think. 100k...  never!

Time will prove you wrong, I can bet my house on this. By 2020 there will be the halving, the greatest hype machine one has ever seen in the crypto-world. That will for sure fuel a rise over 15 000$ !

The year 2020 is the block halving year, so it can be the start of new era for bitcoin. Lots of people always ignore bitcoin's rise, but the result is very obvious. They were wrong actually. Never say "never" for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
BTC never go over 15k

Time will prove you wrong, I can bet my house on this. By 2020 there will be the halving, the greatest hype machine one has ever seen in the crypto-world. That will for sure fuel a rise over 15 000$ !
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
The more people get attention to Bitcoin - the more Bitcoin will increase also. This year showed us what Bitcoin is able to reach. So I will not be surprised if Bitcoin will be over $15 K at the end of next year. 100.000 seems to be another dimension.. but anything could happen in 5 - 10 Years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123

In the long run I do not see how forks can increase the value of bitcoin, of course there is a pump initially as people look to get their free coins but longer term it will only serve to dilute the user base.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
BTC never go over 15k
This is what i think. 100k...  never!

Bitcoin will easily reach $15k within the next year. $100k probably in the next 5-10 years. Just watch.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
we will see  but mc affee says he would eat this dick if btc does no grew to 200 000 - 500 000 in few years haha Grin Grin
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
BTC never go over 15k

Pretty bad advice.
They said Bitcoin will never go 100 USD. Bitcoin did.
They said Bitcoin will never go 1000 USD. Bitcoin did.
They said Bitcoin will never go 7500 USD. Bitcoin did.
They said Bitcoin will never go 10.000 USD. Bitcoin will be.

I just don't think it has correlation between all these forked chains.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
We all know that all the forks that bitcoin had have just pumped the price a lot, and we all know that.
With the first fork (bitcoincash) bitcoin increased from $2000 to $3500 in a few days, it was incredible because it was the first fork and everybody was panicking about this situation.
But with bitcoin gold it all went up like crazy, from $4000 to $7000 in just a few weeks, the same happened with segwitx2 only that it got cancelled. But bitcoin is going to touch a new All time high again, soon.
Activity: 420
BTC never go over 15k
Never ever say NEVER
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
BTC never go over 15k
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: