Pages:
Author

Topic: A new name for my store? - page 2. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 11:42:53 AM
 Well I live in Istanbul , everywhere I go is 2 hour maximum drive , most of them closer than half an hour. So that's not a problem Cheesy

Unfortunately, this is only one hole in your endeavor, using your OP as the assessment.

Also I did not understand this part. What do you mean , using my OP as the assessment?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
December 17, 2013, 11:40:37 AM

I would like to open up a store where I sell variety of stuff. From iphone cases to *silkroad joke* alpacca socks. All kidding aside I will try to sell as many stuff as I can provide locally , I won't sell anything I can't see so it won't be a dropshipping thing . I will personally go and see the production sight and confirm that the product is what it says it is .

I am not planning on selling stuff that are expensive , I am planning on selling stuff that are no more than 50$ to sell . Unless some extraordinary reason.

I felt bitmart would have been a great name for this but it was taken already.

What would you guys suggest?

Unless you're planning on selling only items within your local, that's a lot of traveling to production sights. Hell, if you live in East Texas, it's 700-800 miles to West Texas, and you wouldn't have left the state. Imagine if you live on the East Coast and some entity you like is located in the Midwest, there's even more driving. What if when you return home and get another phone call/email from some entity in Indiana? You're back on the road.

Unfortunately, this is only one hole in your endeavor, using your OP as the assessment.

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 17, 2013, 11:22:12 AM

I would like to open up a store where I sell variety of stuff. From iphone cases to *silkroad joke* alpacca socks. All kidding aside I will try to sell as many stuff as I can provide locally , I won't sell anything I can't see so it won't be a dropshipping thing . I will personally go and see the production sight and confirm that the product is what it says it is .

I am not planning on selling stuff that are expensive , I am planning on selling stuff that are no more than 50$ to sell . Unless some extraordinary reason.

I felt bitmart would have been a great name for this but it was taken already.

What would you guys suggest?
Pages:
Jump to: