Pages:
Author

Topic: A new place to Trade crypto - page 3. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 16, 2019, 11:41:22 AM
Okex is an old exchange but I have never traded there because in my opinion the feature is incomplete, I prefer other exchanges that are trending now like Binance, gate.io and bitforex, your don't need to advertise okek exchanges because everyone also knows that okex is also a big exchange but I honestly don't like going to Okex.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 16, 2019, 10:50:16 AM
the exchange seem popular already, have they hired a spammer for its SEO?

This is a kind of advertisement for Okex trading site are you one of them? Well personally I dont use this exchange site since I'm a huge fan of binance and huobi exchange site based on my reaserch I dont see any problem regarding to deposite and withdrawal but I'm not personally try this site.

okex is also popular like those two you named. maybe op is just too excited that he earned instantly that he shared his newly discovered place or he is simply a hired spammer. all exchanges has real-time charts as far as i know and this is all that he said about okex.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 16, 2019, 10:26:29 AM
This is a kind of advertisement for Okex trading site are you one of them? Well personally I dont use this exchange site since I'm a huge fan of binance and huobi exchange site based on my reaserch I dont see any problem regarding to deposite and withdrawal but I'm not personally try this site.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 16, 2019, 10:24:33 AM
Hopefully you haven't made this post just to promote the okex exchange. First of all it is a pretty old exchange and I wouldn't name it a 'new one'. Second of all I would like you to list some plausible arguments of why would someone use OKEX instead of Bitstamp or Coinbase for example? Maybe there are some cool features on Okex that don't exist on other platforms. If you wanna make a review of an exchange you've got to put it into perspective with emphasis on its advantages, but mention its downsides as well.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 16, 2019, 10:18:59 AM
I was searching for places to trade some crypto when I found this place called OKEx. From what I can tell it is a Malta-based company that focuses on trading crypto worldwide and it really looks legit. So far you can look at all the hottest crypto that is currently being traded in real-time and they also give detailed information such as graphs that show the best time to trade some crypto. However, you can only trade in USD, but that won’t be a big deal in most places.

In the beginning, I was skeptical about whether such a platform would work since it was very obscure and I only found it as when I was searching for places to trade crypto. So far it works and I am reaping the benefits. I really appreciate the features of seeing the information on graphs in real-time as I can see what moment is the best time to trade in a day.

To sum it all up OKEx is a really amazing place to trade crypto and it’s services really serve me well as a person starting to trade crypto. I would highly recommend it, here is a link to their site: https://www.okex.com/.
Good luck fellow traders.
Pages:
Jump to: