Pages:
Author

Topic: a new system is threatening to replace bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 5644 times)

bb
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ask yourself this one question...do bitcoins lick your face? Cheesy Cheesy

No, neither i'd want them to.
And i won't even dwell on the reasons of why you think that is a deciding factor of... anything.

FACELICKING FTW!!!!11!!1!1one
Dude...

This is gonna go through the fucking WOOF!!!!!!! xD
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
ask yourself this one question...do bitcoins lick your face? Cheesy Cheesy

No, neither i'd want them to.
And i won't even dwell on the reasons of why you think that is a deciding factor of... anything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
do you mine them with puppy linux ?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Looks like it's time to start a "Puppy Mill" and unload them to PetSmart. I'll even start an exchange and call it MtWoof for traders to trade their Barkcoin.
bb
Love it! (Does it grow?)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It seems that the major complaint by the general public is that the bitcoin system is too complicated.  Well, someone finally did something about it and bitcoins are in big trouble here!  They took all the speed and efficiency and security and anonymity from the bitcoin system and...well tossed it out the window for user friendliness, general friendliness, and total fwuffiness  Tongue Oh whatever, you're didn't read this far anyway cuz it's like 2 line breaks down from this.  I present to you, the hottest new way to send payments and information to other people:

If you think this isn't as serious as I'm making it out to be, ask yourself this one question...do bitcoins lick your face? Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: