Pages:
Author

Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing? - page 9. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
But how can we be sure the bounty we select is legitimate?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Well, I agree with the fact that there is nothing free. Actually, the essence is to buy and hold the tokens of most of these projects and since they have a trading platform, they share the returns of the traded alts among all the users holding those coins.
Like someone have mentioned, Crypto One Stop Solution (COSS) is a very good example of this, but at the end, you are still investing your funds buying COSS token anyway so like you said, nothing is free, it is either you are investing money or time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
As far as I know for us to earn crypto without investing in it, is joining in form of bounty campaign where after their ico end the distribution of the token will follows and once it happen of being pay by them we can trade anytime the token in the exchange platform market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
You can still get earn or get paid but of course if you are doing it too, so when I'm new here in cryptocurrency I am not able to invest ahead of time because I dont have a capital on my own to start my investment so that I join this signature campaigns. Yes, this signature campaigns help me to get my firts crypto coin, then later on I tried also bounty campaigns and airdrops too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
for me ihave a new way to earn cryptocurrency in the way of airdrops because its just free its just airdropping free tokens to many persons or else i do bounty hunting im  participating in bounty campaigns to earn more tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice article and I like the platform, will def use it!
Activity: 518
Thanks for the article ! really help!  good luck to you !
Activity: 490
This is good idea. Don't think it is money for free. They will pay for participating. You have to invest your time and complete some tasks.
Activity: 224
You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
brand new
Intersting article, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Really, guys?
Earn money without work, investing, thinking and other?
You believe in it?
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Several bounty programs still active and also referral, join now
https://ecex.exchange/ 

brand new
Interesting article, I think that this is sorta the future when it comes to bounties and this will only grow as google / Facebook bans adverts.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Great article, and I will try Crowdholding. Seems like a very interesting platform.
copper member
Activity: 83
Best ways to earn cryptocurrency for free are bounties, airdrops,mining, trading without any investment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with DeepOnion and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

Activity: 237
Presale is live!
I dint find much about easy crypto earning on this site moreover it’s a sponsored story .it’s sating all about Ico and crowdfunding. There is lots of airdrop sites are giving feee coins . But it doesn’t worth anymore. There is no easy way to earn crypto currency there should be some effort required .
brand new
Great article and a interesting concept.

I think these sorta platforms are going to be the future especially when it comes to bounty campaigns.
Activity: 532
Quite nice and interesting to me. before I will look for more information, but take a quick look at the site. The way used by giving reviews is pretty good
brand new
Really nice platform and I great idea.

I think people in this thread are missing the point, bounties are good, but if the ICO fails you get NOTHING. Sometimes you can love a project, but it can be flawed and you see it through rose tinted glasses.

Crowdholding gets around this because you earn their token that is already on exchanges. Plus you get the token of the startup who's task you are commenting one. You are getting two tokens for one comment. Also if you give better responses, you get more of the stake. I also see it as a great place for ICOs to put their bounties on because once it ends, it will split the tokens equally without having to follow spreadsheets.

One top of that, if they have a huge community behind them, ICOs will be fighting to get on their platform. If I was holding an ICO and I could create tasks that brings crypto lovers to my ICO and the user base is 10 / 15k I would pay quite a bit of ETH to be on there.

Overall I think the idea is great, and the users benefit from the ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: