Pages:
Author

Topic: A nob in trading needs help - page 6. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
May 05, 2023, 01:48:39 PM
But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.
If you want to start your journey with Bitcoin, then trading is not going to be the best option for you. Bitcoin trading includes many risks. If you are not a pro at trading, don't start with it in the first. Bitcoin is best if you can hold it for a long term. It will give you the best profit in the long run. Only experts in this field can make best profits from trading. And don't forget that they make losses too. So start with DCA and use a small amount in trading which you can afford to lose. Learn the process first, then use the big amounts when you think that you are ready.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2023, 12:57:47 PM
At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

But at this point, I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.
The only possible way you will gain a massive profit in Bitcoin trading is when you have good knowledge about it.

You cannot benefit from something you don't know well, if you want to have good profit in Bitcoin investment, you need to be patient and learn more about trading before you start.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
May 05, 2023, 12:42:05 PM
Ops I will advise you not to take the role of trading any coin even Bitcoin because trading is the fastest way to lose money next to gambling so I will most likely advise you to use the DCA mechanism to hold Bitcoin, that way you limit the risk of losing your investment.

Truly trading is a big risk as you have rightly said but then instead of taking that route I think its best you continue to DCA and buy Bitcoin at an average price, while doing that you must know when to buy and keep accumulating Bitcoin on the long term while cutting in on average gains.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
May 05, 2023, 12:18:50 PM
There is no passive income in trading there is always a risk in trading with Bitcoin due to its price volatility. And without trading skills, you won't be able to make any profit.

If you want to learn about trading there are lots of source to learn you can check this link below.

- https://github.com/SpiralDevelopment/Awesome-Crypto-Trading

DCA strategy is also works as suggested above but you must learn first how to find the resistant level so that you know when to buy.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
May 05, 2023, 12:17:12 PM
There are no fixed pathways declared in trading to make guaranteed profits and what you will gain depends on your skills and experience that you will acquire during trading with time or even polish your strategies according to market conditions.If you are into learning phase then start with small amounts that you don't care about much even if you loose that amount which will help you to gain practical knowledge or try demo trading.If you say about btc trading then it's for holding that can give you good returns instead of day trading as beginner in this field.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
May 05, 2023, 12:09:55 PM
I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives
Changing people's lives in what way? Positive or negative, what did you get from your reading?

and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.
If you see trading Bitcoin is risky, why do you want to involve in trading?

Trading Bitcoin is a mean to gain profit as well as a mean to have loss.

You win, another lose as in trading, it is a zero sum game. Same total capital but it flows in the market, from you to another, from your wallet to another wallet of someone else.

And you won't have passive income by trading as you have to seriously trade with knowledge and time spent for it. It's not passive.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 05, 2023, 11:47:25 AM
You can have a million dollars and lost it in some hours to trading. You have to be disciplined and do not let emotion control you. Learn the basics and do not use more than the amount of money that you can afford to lose to trade. Use lesser amount less to start.

It is true that some people gain from trading but you have to learn and you will first lose and later you will become better to know if you have to continue to trade or not. Do not use high amount of money to trade, avoid that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2023, 11:07:16 AM
I will really like to know whether or not Bitcoin trading is a means to gain profits during market speculations, and how possible it is to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading.

Know this that there's no guarantee trading pattern for your profitability than in what you have learnt and discovered by yourself, we may give you some recommendations but they may be less effective if you don't also make a discovery of your own pattern as well in trading, i will first by advising that you start your trading with bitcoin only for a start, till you grow more thicker skin in going for other cryptocurrencies, read from this little tips from links provided.

Tips before you start trading
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tips-before-trade-5311311

Best way/ timing for coin purchase
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-best-waytiming-to-purchase-any-coin-5351564
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
May 05, 2023, 10:19:57 AM
At this level, I am well informed about Bitcoin and its securities, I have read on the forum how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed people's lives, and I am kind of interested in acquiring skills, I have read in many other threads on how risky Bitcoin trading is.

Pages:
Jump to: