Pages:
Author

Topic: A One-Stop Site for FREE Bitcoin-High Paying Faucets,Sites & Payout Proofs. - page 3. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
legendary
Just added a new legit and high rewarding site featuring 1500 sat.per Claim Faucet(No captcha,shortlink or popups) & Games!
legendary
Another new site for high satoshi rewards without any captcha,shortlink or popups is added.
legendary
A new faucet with  FREE High Rewards of Min.,Hourly,Daily & Advanced 1 min.Claims and with a Low Minimum payout is added.Happy Fauceting!
legendary
A new faucet with  pay rate 400 satoshi per hour is added.Happy fauceting!
legendary
Why do you ignore felicita?? They are trying to help you they want you to add their faucet. Do it!! It is what you want isn't it? When I visit your website there is a massive clipped image and it takes up the whole screen and is all I see aside from the side scroll thing on the left hand side. It says it cannot connect to the server to retrieve that image. What exactly is the image and why is it so big?

Have you been receiving the airdrops you entered so far? If your website collects good quality airdrops that pay then it will do well and I will definitely use it more.
Actually yanik was already added long ago but some how I found it missing during additions and deletions.
And there is noimage  problem now.
Yes,I did receive many of those airdrops.I usually post only select high potential airdrops.
Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Why do you ignore felicita?? They are trying to help you they want you to add their faucet. Do it!! It is what you want isn't it? When I visit your website there is a massive clipped image and it takes up the whole screen and is all I see aside from the side scroll thing on the left hand side. It says it cannot connect to the server to retrieve that image. What exactly is the image and why is it so big?

Have you been receiving the airdrops you entered so far? If your website collects good quality airdrops that pay then it will do well and I will definitely use it more.
legendary
Many more new paying sites now.
legendary
legendary
Ready with another regular update.
legendary
A few more sites and a place to post your referral links too.
legendary
legendary
Updated with more new sites.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
may you wanna add my faucet to your Rotator.
!is online and paying now since 4 years.
You will find best claim rates and ref rates !
Your ref link is under Frequently Asked Questions.
https://yannik.biz/#btc

kind regards
legendary
You can find more new sites now.
legendary
Now it has more features and new sites.
legendary