Pages:
Author

Topic: A practical way to stop procrastinating and start your investment journey. - page 2. (Read 245 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Procrastination is the worst habit any person can have and this can make you lose a lot of opportunities in life, speaking for myself, I always wanted to start my investment journey into bitcoin last year and I was busy giving myself all the excuse as to why the next time would be the best time, at the end of the year I only ended up buying 10$ worth of btc and in the late quarters of the year.

Procrastination is bad and not a good attribute to have, procrastination can make you to miss opportunity like investing in Bitcoin when we don't identify the problems we have and try to solve it before it causes us an opportunity to uplift our finances. One thing that leads to procrastination is when you have multiple decisions to make so you can start by reducing your decision if you want to stop procrastinating. Instead of having a list of cryptocurrency that you're monitoring, just have Bitcoin in your portfolio and it'll reduce your procrastination habits but invest in Bitcoin.

Next you need to have a routine, when you have a routine it becomes your way of life and you won't get the chances to procrastinating. A routine you can follow is DCA, when you know that at the end of the month you have to buy Bitcoin with a percentage of your salary that you have set earlier, you won't procrastinate but buy the Bitcoin.

This process was derived from think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill I only just used it for a different context. Right now I have fixed my cashflow and gotten ride of all my excuses and I'm a proudly DCAING into bitcoin toady. If your a Victim of Procrastination fight it and be set Free.

Writing our your goal always have its positive effect so even though I haven't tried this strategy I believe it'll be effective. Another way to avoid procrastinating is doing it right away. If you get an Idea of buying Bitcoin, do it right away and not wait for when you think the market will be favourable to you. Just buy and move on to do other things and you won't have regrets in the future for taking that bold step.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
I've seen a lot of folks that have been into crypto far earlier than me and a majority of them never took action into buying bitcoin for shit reasons, you would hear some say that they are waiting for bitcoin price to fall a little, some never believe in bitcoin, but a majority of them had one thing in common was waiting for a perfect time to buy bitcoin which never came.
Procrastination is the worst habit any person can have and this can make you lose a lot of opportunities in life, speaking for myself, I always wanted to start my investment journey into bitcoin last year and I was busy giving myself all the excuse as to why the next time would be the best time, at the end of the year I only ended up buying 10$ worth of btc and in the late quarters of the year. Procrastination is not good and every person must try hard to purge it out of your mind.

This waiting for a perfect time or season to invest has really taken some investors backwards because there's never a perfect time for investments as ones investments starts immediately you have a desired funds to start up with. A lot of people would have bought and hodl Bitcoin for a long time now but due to procrastination and fear made so many persons to miss out and now they're looking for a dip so that they can start investing but when they had the opportunity at a time when the price hasn't skyrocketed to this level they were doubtful that it was just a mare speculation even now that it has also been speculated that Bitcoin is gonna attain an ATH of $100,000 by the end of this year, a lot of investors are still having that doubt even when they're watching how the market is moving but yet they haven't gotten that conviction in them at all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
I've seen a lot of folks that have been into crypto far earlier than me and a majority of them never took action into buying bitcoin for shit reasons, you would hear some say that they are waiting for bitcoin price to fall a little, some never believe in bitcoin, but a majority of them had one thing in common was waiting for a perfect time to buy bitcoin which never came.
Procrastination is the worst habit any person can have and this can make you lose a lot of opportunities in life, speaking for myself, I always wanted to start my investment journey into bitcoin last year and I was busy giving myself all the excuse as to why the next time would be the best time, at the end of the year I only ended up buying 10$ worth of btc and in the late quarters of the year. Procrastination is not good and every person must try hard to purge it out of your mind. There are some few steps I took that helped me stop this bad habit of mine and I'll give you guys a hint on it.

👉First of all I bought a journal: the reason I bought a journal was because any time I wanted to stop a habit, I love to track myself and make it look like a homework that I need to do. The purpose of this journal was to act as a reminder since I'm a person that loves writing with most of my time. You could recreate this step with your phone or laptop or any with anything that you use daily. So that your mind would start getting accustomed to the fact that your ready to change.

👉Secondly I write on the first page of my journal. IVe DECIDED TO STOP PROCRASTINATION AND I WOULD TAKE THIS ACTION TODAY.  I use this method to help myself remake the decision every day in other not to forget. Any person can have a different alternative to this and it depends on the habit your trying to stop, In my case it was Procrastination.

👉Thirdly in that same writing I specify the area I am Procrastinating and what I should do to take action towards it .
👉Fourthly I read this writing note aloud twice daily morning evening. And i track my progress based on the goal I've set each day.

This approach really helped me to engage my mind to be serious about my decision and enable me stand up. I also insulted my self in my journal when ever I'm unadle to meet up with my goal for the day. While this is unnecessary for some I was how I did mine.

This process was derived from think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill I only just used it for a different context. Right now I have fixed my cashflow and gotten ride of all my excuses and I'm a proudly DCAING into bitcoin toady. If your a Victim of Procrastination fight it and be set Free.

Pages:
Jump to: