Pages:
Author

Topic: A problem with creating a new wallet on android version of electrum - page 2. (Read 267 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
I reproduced this earlier. Looks like a bug, could you open a Github issue on this?

Edit: Anyways I forgot to mention. Kivy uses the same unified password across each of the wallets. It would make some sense if you can't create a new wallet. It is designed for all the wallets to be using the same password.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I have created a wallet on android version of electrum and now I want to create a new wallet.
When I open the application, it only allows me to open the existing wallet and there is no option for creating a new wallet.
For creating a new wallet, I have to open the existing wallet first. The following image is the screen displayed after opening the application.

If I tap on "Cancel" button, I exit the application.
If I tap on the "wallets" icon above the screen, It takes me to a new screen where the "New" button is grayed out. (Shown in the image below)

Therefore, if you have forgotten the password of your existing wallet, there is no way to create a new wallet unless you remove electrum's data from your device.

Is this a bug? I doubt it's how it should be.
I am using the latest version of electrum (4.1.4)
Pages:
Jump to: