Pages:
Author

Topic: A professional crypto-currency trader PROVIDING FREE bitcoin/alt SIGNALS - page 3. (Read 457 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Not judging but it's quite risky to follow a newbie without any reputation for trade. It's quite hard to believe though that last couple of years you didn't find a curiosity or question from this thousands of topics that you needed to know. Shocked  Although i am not a fan of any trade bot or trade signal. Cause in my little experience they are always found as a scammer end of the day.

So i always avoid and recommend to stay away form those thing. In my opinion trade is the platform which not follow any rules or something. It's a platform that always follow current situation. But it's true also that i am little excited too to see your portfolio and your thought about trade. Hope we will see some interesting things from you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 29
Merit: 7
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
I think it was a mistake from the mod , anyway here is the signal : Sell bitcoin
 current price: 9400$
 Target: 9180$

What leverage will we gonna use?
 Better if you post some evidence of your trades here, your previous tradings, etc.  And being a manager of portfolio of more than 1 btc? First, Building your profile is like building the trust from the community.  Second, showing your own proofs of trades will also gain some trader's trust.

Anyway, OP. Will watch this thread and see how your signals will be successful or will be that accurate or not. Let's see.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I posted a short Signal on bitcoin here in the comment section in the last few hours but it got deleted by the admin , does any one know whats the reason?

]As you can see on my profile ,MY Bitcointalk account was created on 2016, but i have never posted because i used to only learn and read posts/threads inorder to develop myself.

You never got round to reading the rules about consecutive posting, is my guess.
Do you have no records of your, presumably successful, four years of prior trading that you could share with us?

I posted a short Signal on bitcoin here in the comment section in the last few hours but it got deleted by the admin , does any one know whats the reason?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Telegram: @jperryC
Do you mind listing down your profit and loss to your main thread so users will be able to track down the free signals you give and at the end of the month we will see how much profit you have earned, through this the users here or probably possible customer might be interested if you get a good profit at the end of the month/s.

or maybe you could try to log your trades here maybe start with 0.01 btc and let's see what will happen to it after a month/s. In this way you could prove that you are a "Professional Trader"
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

If anyone of you...need a manager for your portfolio ( more than  1 BTC ) i can help on that.

I'm sure you can.  Roll Eyes
Hello everyone , I'm Fiva , a crypto-currency trader since 2016 , and this is my first bitcointalk post/thread ,
As you can see on my profile , MY Bitcointalk account was created on 2016 , but i have never posted because i used to only learn and read posts/threads inorder to develop myself. After a long experience in Bitcoin/alt trading (4YEARS) i decided to start giving some free bitcoin/alt signals, im doing this to build a good history-trades/record/performance as a proof for my services such as Account managment etc...

Your comments/result from my signals here in the thread will MOTIVATE/HELP ME SO MUCH
Note: If anyone of you get impressed by the signals that i post and need a manager for your portfolio ( more than  1 BTC ) i can help on that.
My contact info : telegram: @FivaSaid twitter: @FivaSaid  Wink

ENJOY MY ACCURATE SIGNALS ON THE COMMENT SECTION
Pages:
Jump to: